Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

HALLOWEEN SWAP! CLOSED!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
womster

Re: HALLOWEEN SWAP! Blocks are all mailed out!

Post by womster » Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:44 pm

My blocks arrived! Thank you all - they are gorgeous. I can’t wait to start putting them together. xoxo

MaryGoRound

Post by MaryGoRound » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:19 am

I received my beautiful Halloween blocks. I’m sorry to post so late. I just got out of the hospital. I’m happy to be home and I’m looking forward to putting them together.

Thank you for hosting. I’m sure that was a lot of work.

MaryGo

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:15 am

Oh Mary so sorry you were not well. Hope you are feeling better now.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

maryq

Post by maryq » Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:05 am

Mine Arrived the other day too! Since I had no orange fabric in my stash... gosh darn... I had to go to the fabric warehouse and pick up a couple yards... A few other things fell in my cart too... oh darn. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marygo... hope you feel better soon!

cupcake

Post by cupcake » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:12 am

I am on a camping trip Neighbor said a package had arrived. I am sure it is Halloween blocks. I will confirm on the 12. October. Thank you

keremondini

Post by keremondini » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:11 am

I just got back and my blocks were there waiting for me, lots of work went into making all the blocks, glad I joined.
Kathy

shelly322002

Post by shelly322002 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:45 am

Hi ladies, I’m so happy to say that my blocks arrived today and my sewing room is looking super spooky! Every single block is just amazing!

Thank you everyone for a wonderful Halloween swap and a huge spooky thank you to Mary for making this such an amazing swap!

Hugs everyone!!
🎃👻👹😈🤡

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:02 am

I am home from camping and it's great to have internet again! It looks like everyone has received their blocks - even Jacquie! Which was a surprise that they got to you so quickly. Carolyn, we'll be waiting to see if the package waiting for you at home is full of spookiness! I'll check through all your posts later this morning to double check to see if anyone is still missing their blocks. I hope you have time to be able to get your blocks together before Halloween. I have mine together but not quilted yet.

Thanks so much for participating, everyone! You all really pulled out your best stuff!!

mary z
🎃

shelly322002

Post by shelly322002 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:19 am

I thought I would share a picture of the 3 extra blocks I've just finished to make me up to 20 for my quilts...
They took a wee while to do as they have so many little pieces and thread painting... Image

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:23 pm

Perfect Jacquie
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”