Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

HALLOWEEN SWAP! CLOSED!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
purrfect-lady

Re: HALLOWEEN SWAP! Blocks due at my house by OCTOBER 7TH

Post by purrfect-lady » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:09 am

TERESA, that's a cute block. Looks like an easy block to do assembly line piecing and should go quickly! :D

We are off this morning for a 4-night camping trip and I don't know if we'll have cell service. So if you don't hear from me until Friday or Saturday, that's why. We're going to pick up our mail this morning before we leave and we know there's a package waiting so purrhaps, Carolyn, that is your blocks! I know you mailed them early last week. I will try to keep up by phone.

Y'all have a fun time sewing while I'm gone!

Mary Z

womster

Post by womster » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:55 am

Ok I have everything all cut out and my snowball center blocks sewn and trimmed. I am hoping to have everything ready to mail by next Monday. :D

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:24 am

Carolyn, your blocks are here! I think they arrived at our mailbox on Saturday but it was too late to pick them up and we can’t get packages on Sundays. So Bill made a run this morning. I did not want to leave them there for a week while we were off camping. Thank you very much!

Sharona, you are working hard on those blocks! You go, girl!

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:35 am

This is a very old headstone 🪦 in a very old cemetery which is why it's on it's side! Blocks are done. Will get in mail this week.
Last edited by WeSignificant on Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:37 am

Yay Sharona, you're really doing great! These are fun huh 🎃
Valerie, love it! You did a great job! Love all the eyes, spoooooooky!
I'm still sewing the fire down LOL but I am making progress! They may be ready to mail tomorrow! 🎃
Tina

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:37 pm

I have all the Christmas swap blocks all packaged up in their squishies so tomorrow after we get home I'll get back to sewing my fire down..... maybe I can get them in Wednesday's mail also 🤞🤞🤞
Tina

javin22

Post by javin22 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:00 pm

I just went through all the pages and looked at all the cute blocks everyone is making. They all look great! So excited for this quilt. 😁

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:40 am

It's going to be awesome! Love all the blocks!
I just finished mine, woohoo!

Tina

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:48 am

I heard from Mary briefly yesterday, she had intermittent cell service but no internet at all. She said to tell you all hi and she asked if everyone was doing ok in her Halloween swap 🎃

She won't know until she's home if anyone has their package waiting on her at her PO Box but she'll let you know as soon as she's back and they get their mail.

She said she'll be back Saturday. If anyone needs anything I'll try to answer any questions until she's back.

Tina

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:17 am

My blocks are ready to mail but I need Mary's address. Would have bet money I had it but can't locate it. I know she is off traveling. Can someone send it to me please?

Thanks
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”