Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

July Lotto - Strips and circles

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
TeresaK

Re: July Lotto - Strips and circles

Post by TeresaK » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:56 pm

WOW What a sweet surprise this was to not only have a great conversation with Lyn, to hear her say she was gifting them to me but even more importantly to also receive some great information about what to do when you have Covid.
My Courtney has been exposed to it so she is in quarantine for 2 weeks but also to hear my besty quilting friend and her husband definitely have it. Jamie had to take her husband Tony to the hospital tonight and he passed out in the tent they had to wait in. Awaiting word from them. I knew about staying away from the respirator until the very last coherent moment but I did not know to lay on your stomach to take the pressure off your lungs. Jamie was very appreciate to know these things.

Thank you so much LYN. I sew appreciate it.

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:26 am

Congratulations Lyn, on your win!!!
What a sweet generous gift to Teresa. She so much loves Christmas Quilts. I know she will love it.

Ok, Teresa, now it's in your corner to share your lay out with us. We will all look forward to that.
HUGS, 💕 Vel

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:32 pm

Will do Velda :) I have half of them up on the wall already. I do Love, Love Christmas so I am enjoying playing with these very festive blocks adding them to the extra ones I stitched together in case I didn't win. Lyn is so very sweet indeed!!!!!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”