Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

JUNE Lotto - Eleanors Birthday Star WITH a TWIST - see picture

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
TeresaK

Re: JUNE Lotto - Eleanors Birthday Star WITH a TWIST - see picture

Post by TeresaK » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:13 pm

Hi Mary. Thanks so much for your prayers. Yes Rob is doing better. Nose is healing and so are the skin abrasions on his arms. He says he is always feeling like he has a stuffy nose now. We have an appt with the ENT next week. One of those hurry up and wait appts. Now that life is getting a little back in order Dr appts are hard to come by if you need them quicker than usual.

I hear you on projects. I am excited for the Christmas swap. I have 3 backings staring at me to put them together.

Hope you have the blocks by now. Please text me if you don’t and I will look into it. I have started taking pictures of my PO receipts now ever since the lost the package that Chriss refused and had sent back to me. I couldn’t find the receipt anywhere. Ugh 😩
Never arrived so I am extra careful now.

purrfect-lady

Re: JUNE Lotto - Eleanors Birthday Star WITH a TWIST - see picture

Post by purrfect-lady » Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:50 pm

I received my winning blocks this afternoon. I’m sure they were at our post office box a few days ago but we only pick up our mail about twice a week. Thank you so much, Teresa. These are pretty cool blocks! They will be fun to put together later this summer

Mz

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”