Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

JUNE Lotto - Eleanors Birthday Star WITH a TWIST - see picture

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
mepeace2

Re: JUNE Lotto - Eleanors Birthday Star WITH a TWIST - see picture

Post by mepeace2 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:26 am

I am going to try to do a couple we will see if my shoulder agrees. lol

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:07 pm

I have four blocks finished and starting your way in a day or two

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:16 pm

WOW Maryz - Great blocks! Love the fabric choices!!! Eager to see them with the others.

Katy - Make sure you take care of yourself first. Don’t overdo it. But I will always be happy to see the blocks you stitch.

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:18 pm

I mailed my four blocks this morning. They should arrive on your doorstep on or about the 12th

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:55 pm

I mailed my blocks yesterday. Estimate delivery Sat. June 12
9500 1115 9877 1159 2775 51
I will watch tracking to make sure you get them.
Vel
HUGS, πŸ’• Vel

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:33 pm

WOW you both are quick!!! Love itπŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜

Love the colors and the fabric choices. PPurrfect for both of you Mary and Velda.

I have seen the blocks that Katy had made so I know you will love them in your quilt.

Went over to Jamie’s today. Sewed up a couple more. Tony came home early so I didn’t get all of them made. Plenty of more days ahead. πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:16 am

Mary and Velda. Your blocks have arrived and they are ALL SPECTACULAR!!! Love the fabrics and colors. Even more festive in person. The pictures don’t do them justice.
Thank you so much for joining. Will make a wonderful quilt indeed!!!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:02 am

Hello Lotto Pals
I was about to say I would have the Lotto Picker pick an early Winner when all of a sudden I am getting a text from Katy letting me know she mailed her Blocks with the tracking number. πŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ™Œ I am thrilled to have another pals join the FUN 🀩

I won’t be home until Tuesday but Hloria is watching the house and kitties 🐱 I will be sad when my sewing mate visits home in Balize and then moves to TX. She has been a great friend and will be missed.

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:34 pm

Hello Pals
A bit of a set back in our travels. Rob took a nose dive in the RV when getting up in the middle of the night on Monday 4:30am
A trip by ambulance to Davis Hospital was eventful. Came away with many many skin abrasions on both elbow areas, a shoulder that needs an MRI when we go home, loss of skin on the top of nose, a fractured nose and a left nostril that needed a nasal balloon for 3days to stop the bleeding.
We were supposed to come home on Tuesday but that changed.
He saw the ENT Dr to take balloon out. No bleeding. Was told to stay off of aspirin and placid for the next three days and was given the all clear to go home.

Gloria said that Katy’s package arrived so I did up the tickets here in West Point, UT and had Aria, Granddaughter pick the WINNER!!!!! She felt really special πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:36 am

Teresa, I hadn't even realized you were on a trip until I saw your post about Rob's accident. So sorry that happened! I hope all will be well soon.

Thank you for letting me know about winning these lovely blocks! I am excited to put them all together as soon as possible. Though with my current project, and then the new Christmas swap, they may have to wait a few weeks. Thank you and prayers for Rob to Get Well Soon!

mary z

Return to β€œSwaps, Round Robins, BOM”