Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

MARCH LOTTO - Grandma's Star - The LUCKY WINNERS this month are ...

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
TeresaK

Re: MARCH LOTTO - Grandma's Star - Are you going to be LUCKY this month?

Post by TeresaK » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:59 pm

Maryz your blocks have arrived. Wonderful choices of colors. Delightful Green fabric with different Yellows. PURRfect!!! Thank you for joining us this LUCKY 🍀 Month. I believe the Irish in you could bring much joy. Only the hand of the picker will know so keep watch 👏🍀👏🍀👏

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:04 pm

Jacquie - Your blocks have arrived with that beautiful Across the Pond aroma. Simply delightful as well as looking at your blocks. Your choices of fabrics and colors are PERFECT and what a treat to receive another 6.5" square of a Shamrock or is it a clover. I will have to look it up as 1 has 3 leaves and the other has 4.
Thank you again for joining us this month. Always a delight!!!

I have heard from Katie and she has mailed her blocks.

Will touch base with our other Pals.

Happy Lucky Stitching!!!

shelly322002

Post by shelly322002 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:00 pm

Teresa, that’s wonderful news 🤩 This month I sent you a ‘Lucky Irish 4 leaf Clover’. We as children used to search for hours looking for a 4 leaf clover, as we were told we would have never ending good luck if we were ever to find one. But of cause they’re very rare... hence why it would be seen as very lucky if your were ever to find one. 🤩
So, you will now always have good luck as you now possess one! 🤩😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩
QUOTE; According to Irish tradition, those who find a four-leaf clover are destined for good luck, as each leaf in the clover symbolizes good omens for faith, hope, love, and luck for the finder.

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:30 pm

Thanks Jacquie for the information on the Lucky Clover you sent me. I had looked it up at the beginning of the month but had forgotten the difference between them at the moment.

Katie - Your blocks arrived late yesterday. Love the Green/Gold you chose. Perfect to go with the others :)

Mary - Your blocks arrived today. Love the Green/Gold you chose and you even added in some more colors. They will certainly add some Character. I Love the card you made for me. For others to know It said - Cherish Yesterday, Live for Today, Dream of Tomorrow. Words to treasure for sure. Thank you.

I will be finishing up mine while we wait for Lori's blocks to arrive or she lets me know she didn't have the time.

Happy Stitching!!!

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:13 pm

Hi Teresa, I sent3 blocks today. Please give my tickets to Jacque.
Lori 8-)

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:52 pm

Hi Lori. Thanks for the info on mailing and your lovely note. So sweet.

Just have my last one to finish up.

Might be an early picking month!!!!!!
Who REALLY REALLY REALLY wants to win!!!!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:36 pm

Hello All. Loris blocks arrived and I love the gold and green fabrics you chose. Perfect to go with everyone’s!!! Thanks so much for joining us this month. Hope you like next month. Right up your alley I believe!!!!

Will be gattinbgalm the tickets together and have the neighbor be the hand of the picker.
Name coming soon 👏👍👏👍

shelly322002

Post by shelly322002 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:40 am

zfatcat wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:13 pm
Hi Teresa, I sent3 blocks today. Please give my tickets to Jacque.
Ohhh Lori!!! That’s ‘seeeeew’ lovely and kind of you!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
This has really been a wonderful lotto month, lots of lovely fabrics and shades of green and golds! I would love to see Teresa’s collection of lotto blocks! Wouldn’t they be a sight for sore eyes!!!
Excited for the ticket pulling day!! 😍❤️😍🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

mepeace2

Post by mepeace2 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:11 am

I really really really want to win . Did I tell you I want to win

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:43 pm

Jacquie - You should see my 12.5" bins set of drawers filled with Lotto Blocks. I am sew hoping that this year I will be able to stitch up the Fall and Christmas blocks, still decide and stitch the Monthly Lotto blocks for you all (which I LOVE to do) and continue on with quilts that need to be totally finished.

Yup this is what keeps me busy when the back, sides and feet let me. All is going well. Still have bad days but fewer of them.

Now need to get back to work. I have 2 blocks totally made which will bring the total to 24 blocks. We will have 3 “LUCKY” WINNERs, 8 blocks each.
I will go ahead and set up for the picking. :) :)
Last edited by TeresaK on Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:23 am, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”