Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Ready? Set? OPEN!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
purrfect-lady

Re: Watch This Space..... SS Opening day

Post by purrfect-lady » Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:14 am

I have my package under my little tree and I know it’s there even though I nudged it towards the back so it doesn’t torture me every minute of the day!

I hope Carolyn has returned home safely and will be able to collect her mail shortly! It it takes a while when you return from an RV trip to get unloaded and settled back in your house and then finally pick up your mail.

fabricgirl

Re: Watch This Space..... SS Opening day

Post by fabricgirl » Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:22 am

Mary Z she is probably trying to get back to being home and she probably has to wait to go pickup her mail.

WeeOne

Re: Ready? Set? OPEN!

Post by WeeOne » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:11 am

MaryQ, you better not be pulling our legs. I'm opening mine even if you are!!

Thanks for all you do to put this together every year ❣
Lyn

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:13 am

I'm bouncing bouncing excited! I'll wait till after Easton's zoom class to open....a little after 10. Maryrose and Easton and me will be on video opening together, we've made a tradition out of it ❤❤
🎄🎅🤶🎄🎅🤶🎄🎅🤶
Tina

Anybody else want to join us on messenger for live opening? We'll see if we can figure out how to get any or everyone on if you have messenger. Just let me or Maryrose know and we'll see if it can be done!

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:30 am

Woo hoo would you all be interested in zoom show an tell tonight??? If so email me I will create a zoom meeting for 9 pm est if any interested

Working til 330 today
🐐izzy

mepeace2

Post by mepeace2 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:38 am

Thank You Kathy for all your thoughtful gifts. You really worked hard to find my cinnamon candies. I really like the tote bag. I will carry it to guild if we can ever start again. Mary said she would post picture for me later . I really like everything.
Katy

Sorry Izzy I do not know how to zoom Unless you can tell me how lol

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:42 am

Oh my, I told my friend I would take her to see Christmas lights tonight. She is wheel chair bound and can't get out. I don't want to let her down so will open today later and post pictures.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

maryq

Post by maryq » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:44 am

Here's a Picture of Katy's Gift

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:01 am

My Santa was Deb618.

Deb once again you have spoiled me beyond measure. Thank you for all the wonderful gifts you included in my package.

Here is a list of my gifts: pecans, cashews, chocolate truffles, renewal of my quiltmaker's magazine, seam ripper, tea party table runner pattern with template (QIAD), beachcomber quilted jacket pattern (laundry basket quilts), 7 fat quarters, 2 packs of rotary cutter blades, and a mark-b-gone marking pen.

I will work on getting pictures after I clean up my mess and get laundry switched out.

Thank you again Deb. Thank you Mary Q for hosting this wonderful swap.

Mary/Rosebud

KATHYSQUILTS

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:59 am

Ready Set I opened!!!

I can see some very pretty tote bags in my future. Beautiful retro prints. Also some Batiks that will make a bright Tote. There is also a package of 8x8 cuts that look like it would make a good quilt. There's packet of fat quarters plus a fat quarter of a fabric with sewing words all over it.
When I get started I can use the cone of peach thread.....love it. The biggest one I've ever had.
There's some extra fun colored tapes. I'm sure I'll find some fun uses for them until them I'll store them in the tin covered with quilt patterns.

Thanks Carolyn.....Cuppy.....you did a great job! ((((HUGS))))

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”