Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

NOVEMBER Lotto - CHRISTMAS Disappearing 9-Patch Madness block - the WINNERs are

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
FlorenceM

Re: NOVEMBER Lotto - CHRISTMAS Disappearing 9-Patch Madness block - EASY

Post by FlorenceM » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:48 pm

6 made and will be mailed Monday or Tuesday.
Flo

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:12 pm

So, I made a block and can't quite figure out why it doesn't look right. I set it aside and decided I would come back later. So I look again, watch the video, and low and behold I forgot all about the slice down the middles and sew back together part! I was thinking just a bit too easy. UGH! ;)
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:36 pm

FABulous News Flo! Thank you for sending me the picture. I will get it posted soon!!!

Valerie - So happy you got it figured out and you are having a great time playing with the Christmas fabrics. Eager to see a pic also. You earn a ticket for a pic!!!

Maryq and Maryz are you playing this month?? I sure hope so!!!
It is a very FUN block and easy. Please let me know.

Took my sleeping pills to soon. Be back soon!!!

maryq

Post by maryq » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:41 am

Teresa

My blocks should arrive at your house any minute! Mailed them thursday!

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:30 am

My blocks are in mail. Tracking number:9114 9023 0722 4783 9557 11
Flo

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:53 pm

Thank you Mary for letting me know. Yes they arrived today and I love your choices of fabrics. They go so well together. Loved your card and the extra fabrics are PERFECT!!!! Yes I will do as you ask :) :) :)

Thank you Flo for letting me know you mailed. Eager to see your blocks in person. You chose some great fabrics!!!!
All the fabrics will go so well with each other. I am in awe of your choices and sitting on the edge of my seat to see if the winners(s) will stitch theirs together in the coming year!
Last edited by TeresaK on Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:39 pm

Jacquie - I LOVE your Blocks!!! Thank you for sewing the 4 in the corner with a label. I just had to look at them ALL with the Extra HST's!!! They will definitely be a blessing for the others.
Very sweet but what makes me really SMILE and brings back so many wonderful memories especially with Ysabel is the Mini Block you sent along with it. ADORABLE!!!!
I am blessed with you back but we are all blessed from all the quilts that you are stitching together.
HUGE HUGE TWIN!!!!!

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:10 am

4 done, working on a few more. Iron might be dying. Cleaned it inside and out yesterday. Will wash board cover today and see if it stops sticking
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

shelly322002

Post by shelly322002 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:53 am

‘Sew’ glad the blocks have arrived safely!!
Thank you for the huge welcome back, it certainly is great to be back!!
I really enjoyed this lotto as I always did with all the others :D Thrilled you like you ‘mini’ I love making them and adding them into your parcel, you’re very welcome! You do is all a huge service by hosting this amazing monthly lotto! I’ve been lucky enough to win a few times in the past, and two of my wins have been ‘baby quilts’ for 2 of my lovely granddaughters. Phoebe & Eliza both love their quilts and it’s heart warming to see them being loved and used on their beds every day!
Thank you for all the fun and love we gain from being part of this wonderful lotto group! I’m just sorry that I’ve missed so much much in this recent time! But thankful to be back xxx
TeresaK wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:39 pm
Jacquie - I LOVE your Blocks!!! Thank you for sewing the 4 in the corner with a label. I just had to look at them ALL with the Extra HST's!!! They will definitely be a blessing for the others.
Very sweet but what makes me really SMILE and brings back so many wonderful memories especially with Ysabel is the Mini Block you sent along with it. ADORABLE!!!!
I am blessed with you back but we are all blessed from all the quilts that you are stitching together.
HUGE HUGE TWIN!!!!!

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:28 am

Teresa did my blocks ever arrive
Flo

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”