Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

NOVEMBER Lotto - CHRISTMAS Disappearing 9-Patch Madness block - the WINNERs are

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
WeSignificant

Re: NOVEMBER Lotto - CHRISTMAS Disappearing 9-Patch Madness block - EASY

Post by WeSignificant » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:08 am

Well, cleaning iron didn't help much so who knows. Will finish up today with the pressing the best I can. Wondering if the fabric is the problem. It is Riley Blake back ground so should be good? Go figure?
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:01 pm

Uh Oh Valerie. I hate having Iron issues but to have it sticking is even worse. Mine sticks if I am not paying attention to fusible. I haven't purchased Riley Blake fabrics yet but I hear they are good. Yes, Go FIgure is right. Ugh!! I sure hope by now you are able to stitch and iron away. Fingers crossed and prayers said for peaceful and FUN stitching!!! Will be watching for them soon. Plenty of time.

Yes Flo your blocks have arrived!!! I was YIPPEE when I saw them!!!!!! Found the package yesterday underneath the non-perishable grocery's that didn't get put away. Thursday was a very long day starting with shots in the neck and then down to Santa Clarita for Eye Dr appt and surgery setup. Couldn't sleep Wednesday night so to have to get up early on Thursday to head back to Lancaster for 4 Dr appts and back home was very trying. I fell asleep in 2 of the appts waiting for Dr. It wasn't too bad though. We scheduled them with enough time to breath between them. Good thing Rob was driving as I just couldn't stay awake.
Felt so much better on Friday. Could actually stay awake watching a few of the shows we love only to find out that they won't be back until January now. COVID sure has taken it toll on Filming this past year. BULL was Hysterical to a degree. Lots of singing. Cracked me up.
So to get back to your question ... Yes they have arrived and as ALWAYS they are Great!!!! Love all of the fabrics but especially the trees and the blue looking like snow falling!!! 6 sets with 12 HST's - YEA!!

WONDERFUL instincts everyone is having in your choices of fabrics. This is going to be a FUN quilt to make!!!!

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:44 pm

I have 6 done, had seven but in trying to fix the iron I got something on the background. So I will send the 6 but I do have 14 half square triangles. I will have DH mail on Monday.

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:46 am

Most wonderful NEWs Valerie!!! WOW you sure are having issues with your iron giving you so much trouble. Maybe a new iron for Christmas from Santa???? I will keep my eye open for them and post when I receive ... Boing, Boing, Boing!!!

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:54 am

Tracking says blocks are in California City but not out for delivery? How can that be?

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:39 pm

Now tracking says blocks delivered.

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:19 pm

Hi Valerie - Yes tracking can say that. No explanation other than Cal City is a small office with not many people working it. Could have been sidelined but NOW it is FOUND and YES I have it in my sweet little hands. THANK YOU so much for joining us. LOVE your fabrics and the blocks are wonderfully festive!!!!

WINNERs will be posted at the TOP of the thread :) :)

WeSignificant

Re: NOVEMBER Lotto - CHRISTMAS Disappearing 9-Patch Madness block - the WINNERs are

Post by WeSignificant » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:08 am

Congratulations to all the winners!

TeresaK

Re: NOVEMBER Lotto - CHRISTMAS Disappearing 9-Patch Madness block - the WINNERs are

Post by TeresaK » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:49 am

Congratulations to you all. Will be eagerly awaiting some pictures of what you make. YEA!!!! Me? I will wait until January so I can get credit in Valerie's "UFO Fininshing's"

Now on to DECEMBER!!!!!

shelly322002

Post by shelly322002 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:12 pm

Ohhh!!! How fabulous!!!
I was so taken with this pattern! I am absolutely THRILLED to be a lucky winner!!
Thank you all for these beautiful blocks, they will make the most goreous Christmas quilt for sure!!!
And a HUGE thank you to Teresa for hosting this great block lotto! :)
xxx J xxx

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”