Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.
- Posts: 11141
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:43 pm
Rules will be:
1) to be counted as complete, UFO must be pieced, quilted, bound and post a picture If you do not know how to post pictures, if you send me a picture via text, I can post for you. Took me a long time but I think I have figured it out. PM me if you need my phone number.
2) I would do 3 winners, from Jan through April, May through August, then Sept through December. I will also do 1 drawing at the end of the year for everyone who participated. Your name will go in for every time you post a finished quilt. The more finished quilts, the better your chance of winning.
3) I would gift a nice prize to the winner at the end of each 4 month period. The winner will be whoever finishes the most quilts.
4) I am thinking before pictures might be interesting if available. Take a picture as it is when you pull it out of your stash
5) You do not have to be a member of the forum for any length of time or any restrictions like that.
6) A UFO for this purpose would be any project in your possession as of Jan 1, 2021. It does not have to be cut or anything, just purchased. In other words, anything purchases after Jan 1, 2021 will not count. (this will have to be an honor system here!)
7) In the event of a tie, a name will be drawn out of those who are tied. I will have Dad draw the name.
8) Anything finished before Jan 1, 2021 will not count. This is also an honor system item.
As I go through my stash I am pulling out UFO's and putting them in a stack to work on after 1/1/21. I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out how to make this fair. Some of us are still working, some of us don't quilt the quilt ourselves and have to rely on others and their time tables, we get sick (hope this is minimal) and life happens. There is just no way for me too make allowances for all the things that come up. Some will have more time. Hoping we can just have fun and get some quilts done. That is my goal.
Please let me know if I have missed something.
- Posts: 30166
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:46 pm
I can think of a few I have in various stages of completion. I will have to gather them and see what I have.
great idea Val.