Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.
- Posts: 9258
- Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:32 pm
1. I would like to try: A Dream Big Panel https://www.etsy.com/listing/682014494/ ... big-flower - Cut and Paste to go to it or click on the link.
2. I LOVE these colors: Silvers, Gray's and Red Christmas Gnomes. Christmas Snowflakes Cotton/Flannel Charms or FQ's
3. I love applique: Simple ones I create BUT my passion is Piecing and stitching Quilts together and sending them home to be loved and hugged.
4. I love to snack on: Carrots/Celery with Egg Salad/Hummus/Almond Butter with Veggies. YUM!!!
5. I would really love to try: the English Paper Piecing made Modern Templates (adddot.com) if it not to expensive))
* I would love maybe some 6" potholders, any season? My Hubby says we need new ones - He cooks more than I do. Such a sweet guy
* I would love any blocks you would like to share (Season) or
* I hear there are Angels who have this talent of making Special Jelly/Jams you might make
ALERT: I react very badly to anything that has a scent: candles, powders, etc... Causes major allergy attacks.
I am downsizing my house of nic-nacks because even though they look beautiful in the desert they collect so much dust.
I hope I did this OK.
- Posts: 9418
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:44 pm
2. I like these colors: Purples and earth tones
3. I love applique: yes
4. I love to snack on m&m new brownie ones (I wish could find coconut ones) pretzels jelly beans Hard candy: mints worthers jolly ranchers when I'm sewing
5. I could really use a new thimble,small Olaf blades, oil for my vintage singers singer needles.
I would love anything you make. Mug rug, rogue blocks, crochet knit any medium or craft
Remember I have nut allergy.Oh, and potato allergy too. So if snacks Cheetos is my go to and Funyuns
Hum guess that’s it.
- Posts: 11394
- Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:23 pm
I would love to make myself a new table runner or topper for my dining room table. Maybe if I had something pretty on it, it wouldn't collect so much junk!
Colors: navy blue, teal, and pale pale grey.
LOVE LOVE LOVE applique... never thought I would, but I sure do!
Snacks while sewing: Lemon drops, tootsie roll pops... that kind of thing.
I can always use Heat n Bond (lite) I go through a lot of that. And I love pretty machine embroidery thread.
If I think of anything else, I'll let you know!
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:47 am
Here is my info. It took me awhile to figure out what I really want to make.
1. I would really like to make a new SET OF PLACEMATS for myself (slightly oversized). I'm not sure I need a pattern unless you have something in mind . There are some cute ones out there.
2. I like these colors: blues, greens, raspberry, pinks. My plates are a light aqua/blue. Maybe a small/medium print
Shabby Chic or Riley Blake looking fabric?? A pretty grunge would work too. No glitter or holiday themed.
3. I love applique: yes/no No, not for this project since mostly covered by the plate.
4. I love to snack on: anything chocolate. Lemon cookies are yummy too. I don't like super sweet things.
5. I could really use a: Micron Archival Ink Pen to mark my quilt labels or a magnetic pin dish.
- Posts: 4129
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:21 am
1. I would really like to make a ,
Table topper for counter next to Motorhome table or a round table topper for the little table that mounts to the steering wheel when we're parked, for myself
2. I like these colors:
Purples, Blues, Pinks, Forrest (darker)Greens
3. I love applique: yes/no
Yes I like to applique
4. I love to snack on
M & M's, any kind, plain, carmel, when I'm sewing
5. I could really use a: Update 9/5
Apparently I can use another Purple Thang. Thought I had one here at the house, but can't find it. Good thing I brought the box of notions up from the Coach this time!!
I would have put answers in a different color, but can't figure that out.
- Posts: 518
- Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:02 pm
Here's where you post your hints
Answer these questions:
1. I would really like to make a _English Paper Piecing_ pillow_ or a pin cushion for myself
2. I like these colors: purples ,blues ,gray , white, tone on tones also like combo of black and white prints.no solids prefer these beach colors or
vintage patriotic colors.
3. I love applique: yes/no yes
4. I love to snack on mixed nuts salty and sweet candied pecans never ever plain when I'm sewing
5. I could really use a:__English Paper Piecing hexies paper pieces maybe 1/2 inch no smaller__Heat and bond lite. any organizer for traveling in the RV for a small project.__Machine needles _______________________
- Posts: 933
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:22 am
a Christmas wall hanging for myself.
2. I like these colors: purples, pinks, any colors
3. I love applique: yes/no I want to get better at it
4. I love to snack on a glass of Reisling wine! when I'm sewing
5. I could use thread, rotary cutter blades
I have a sweet 6 year old grandson and a gorgeous 4 month old granddaughter.