Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.
- Posts: 11394
- Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:23 pm
Here's where you post your hints
Answer these questions:
1. I would really like to make a ______________________for myself
2. I like these colors:
3. I love applique: yes/no
4. I love to snack on______________________ when I'm sewing
5. I could really use a:_____________________________
Then, add any other pertinent information, check your hints from last year to see if there is anything there that can useful for your Santa this year.
I hope you get the idea of what I'm looking for here.. PM me with questions!
- Posts: 8970
- Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:56 am
1. I would really like to make a table topper or small wall hanging for myself (like 20"x20" or smaller for either)
2. I like these colors: purples, pinks, greens... but I'm a crazy nut for Christmas themes and really love any holiday themed.
3. I love applique: yes
4. I love to snack on M&M's or cashews when I'm sewing
5. I could really use: sewing machine needles
I don't do zippers very well so I need to think.......
- Posts: 786
- Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:47 am
large table topper for my dining table ( it is round ) I do not expect batting or backing. lol Or some stove towels .
2. I like these colors: teal, purple, country blue and rose
3. I love applique: yesI
4. I love to snack on_red hots or cinnamon candy _ when I'm sewing However I usually do not snack when handling fabric But I do on coffee break put red hots in my coffee lol
5. I could really use :__more thread Coats and clark , or more seam rippers or some Heat n bond LITE
Fabric I do not like is civil war. Fabric I do love is hummingbird prints.
Birthday 2 2 1949
- Posts: 11135
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:43 pm
2. I like these colors: Blues or Fall
3. I love applique: NO
4. I love to snack on Nuts when I'm sewing
5. I could really use a: measuring tape
Going with this for now.
- Posts: 13883
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 2:54 am
2. I like these colors:Im thinking red white and blue
3. I love applique: yes, but I ALSO LOVE YOYOS ( I HAVE THE YOYO MAKERS. ) Love hexigons and paper piecing too.
4. I love to snack on__good n plenty__OR LICORICE__________________ when I'm sewing
5. I could really use ___ machine needles. universal....any size. would love to have Simple graces book by Kim Diehl. Used is great, I lost my copy. A rock from your area (small ) mark it with location and year, Yes I collect rocks...(Ken just shakes his head).
- Posts: 6145
- Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:46 am
1. I would really like to make a quilted cover up jacket for myself. (I need to find a picture or take a picture of the one I want to replace.)
2. I like these colors: My favorite are orange, blues and mauves, but I like all colors.
3. I love applique: I like applique, but prefer piecing and embroidery.
4. I love to snack on different kinds of snacks when I'm sewing. Different types of nuts like cashews and pistachios are some of my favorites.
5. I could really use: graph paper and 45mm rotary cutter blades that fit the Fiskars rotary cutter. (I will like and enjoy whatever you choose to send, so please feel free to choose what you want.)
- Posts: 19878
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:01 am
1. I would really like to make a small seasonal table runner (any season works for me!) abt 7" x 24" OR potholders with hanging loops for myself. My kitchen is red, black, oak, wine-themed.
2. I like these colors: blues, greens, turquoises
3. I love applique: yes! Machine, hand, and wool
4. I love to snack on M&M Peanuts or oyster crackers when I'm sewing
5. I could really use a: new seam ripper (I dull mine quickly - too much frogging!)
- Posts: 30162
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:46 pm
2. I like these colors: I like most colors, I don't like glittery or shiny fabric.
3. I love applique: yes
4. I love to snack on M&M's or nuts when I'm sewing
5. I could really use a: 5 inch charms from your stash, making a scrappy charm quilt and need variety
- Posts: 8436
- Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 4:08 am
I like the colors: red, white, blue & flags.
I love applique. not so much.
I love to snack on M/M(caramel) or Heath bars.
I could really use a : machine needles.....14
Now I need to go back & look at my old hints....
- Posts: 11728
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:25 pm
2. I Like these colors red ,green, beigh,white.
3.I Love applique.
4.l love to snack on Pretzel rods while I'm sewing.
5.I could use some schmetz machine needles#12,or14 or a new seam ripper.
That is it for me or you can send anything of your choice.