Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

May Lotto has been CANCELLED

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
TeresaK

May Lotto has been CANCELLED

Post by TeresaK » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:37 pm

Hello fellow Lotto Pals,

I have decided NOT to have a May Lotto for many reasons.
*The attendance is just not here. The Lotto is supposed to be a FUN place to go and enjoy making blocks and quilts with winning blocks. I see it is just not the right time to keep going.
* Also because many of you are making masks and have other projects going on inside and outside of the home. I hope you are all being careful.

I hope you understand. A Lotto is no fun without you here.
I hope in time when the virus calms down (Praying) many of you will let me know when it is a good time to start again.
Prayers and Blessings to you all.
T

QuiltGram8

Re: May Lotto has been CANCELLED

Post by QuiltGram8 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:29 am

God Bless You, Teresa. You are a terrific hostess. I agree with your choice. Time will pass and things will get better, and soon we will all return with new fabrics, because we are stitching the stash into masks. 😊😊 And we will all be ready to shop, shop, shop!
Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:19 pm

Thank you Velda for your kind words. I appreciate them sew much God bless you and everyone as well ❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:39 pm

Thanks for being a great hostess. We'll pick it up again. Just need to get through this trying time.
Lori 8-)

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:30 am

Things will get better again one day, Teresa, but for now it seems everyone's focus is on making masks. Looking forward to the day when swaps and lottos are full again.

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”