Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

APRIL Monthly LOTTO - Flower Basket

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
WeSignificant

Re: APRIL Monthly LOTTO - Flower Basket

Post by WeSignificant » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:21 am

Out of background! Really thought I had another piece. Will have to make side strips out of something else.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:46 am

Sorry Teresa, I am not going to be able to make any lotto blocks. Between work and mask making there just isn't much time.

I apologize.
Exodus 33:14

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:03 am

I am sending 4 today.

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:26 am

Sorry, I won't be getting to any blocks for this month's lotto. Between making masks, yard work, and my current project, time is getting away from me. I'm sorry, Teresa.

mz

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:44 am

Looks like it is just you and me Teresa. Go ahead and keep the blocks I sent and put them to good use. I also sent the Mexican Star block with them.

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:27 pm

Hi Valerie, Chriss and Maryz
I totally understand about making the Lotto Blocks. Lots going on to help others during this time.

Valerie - Your blocks are beautiful!!!! You definitely have the gift of choosing fabrics and colors to go together. They are delightful baskets of flowers. I hear what you said but if you change your mind please let me know. I know how much trouble you had with them to which I will add blocks 1,2,3,4 did not go as smoothly as my 1930's Sample block. Not sure why. After choosing the sample fabrics I sewed it together quite easily. Hmmm will need to ponder this for me.

Now for the Sad news ...
I have decided NOT to have a May Lotto for many reasons. It is just not the right time to keep going with them. Many of you are making masks and have other projects going on. I hope you understand. I will post this in a new thread.

May you all never run out of thread and fabrics.
Happy Stitching
T

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”