Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Secret Santa Opening Day

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
DouceFleur1

Re: Secret Santa Opening Day

Post by DouceFleur1 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:39 am

I have received my package yesterday. Lyn was my Secret Santa. It happened that we had each other names. What was so cool, we were talking on the phone while opening our gifts. It was like if we were together in the same room. She made me this so beautiful wallhanging. I also received a pair of sharp small scissors, a cutting thread that you put on a finger and a small ruler 1" x 6".

Lyn, once again, Thank You very much for the beautiful gifts. I love them all ! xoxoxo

WeeOne

Re: Secret Santa Opening Day

Post by WeeOne » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:18 pm

Denise, I had my post ready a couple hours ago and hit a wrong button and lost it. Had to go to sewing up at the Clubhouse, just got back.

Anyway, as Denise said we had each other. We were going to pass on Secret Santa but talked and promised to keep our giving simple. It saved us on postage, too.

It was so fun to talk on the phone as we opened our gifts together.

Denise made me a Cute wall hanging with Bears, I love bears. There's a beautiful Christmas fabric, a new pattern to try and those awesome clips I enjoy using.

Thanks again Denise ❣️
Lyn

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”