Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Secret Santa Teasers

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
fabricgirl

Secret Santa Teasers

Post by fabricgirl » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:00 pm

Hello I just thought I would start this topic
Today I received a gift from my santa
Cleaning brushes ,and a brush and cloth kit all for cleaning your machine.

Thank you Santa for the lovely gift.
Lois

WeSignificant

Re: Secret Santa Teasers

Post by WeSignificant » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:10 am

Hello SS! I received a gift in the mail yesterday. An adorable Thanksgiving card and 3 fat quarters. They are quite cute. Peach, blue and brown. It sounds odd, but I think these 3 may go quite well together. Need to find a pattern to use them.

Thanks SS whoever you are.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:00 pm

I stopped at the mail box on the way to work this morning, and there was a box from my Secret Santa waiting for me.

Thank you so, so much for my beautiful fall birthday mug Santa.

Mary/Rosebud

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:57 pm

I didn't notice this thread had been started.

Lois, what fun to get a cleaning kit for your machine. So? Is your machine now clean?

Val, Thanksgiving? and peach, brown and blue FQ's. can't wait to see what you make with that combo.

Maryrose, what a great mug, bet it makes that cup of coffee taste wonderful.
Exodus 33:14

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:05 am

Wow some fun pkgs being sent :) I see a turkey from dresden with those fat quarters Yup a pretty turkey placemat :) Mug of hot coffee too :) ladies enjoy sounds so sweet :)
🐐izzy

KATHYSQUILTS

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:47 pm

Hello........I received a package today from Material Maven. I want to go there they have at least 30 different bolts of Dimples from Andover. I love them & I know just what I'll do! A tot bag for shopping. I have a yard of a bright orange dimples for the lining.

Thank you so much! You made me happy today.......HO HO HO

Kathy

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:10 am

I received a package yesterday from Amazon. A pack of notecards with little retro RV's on them by Amy Butler who designed the retro RV quilt I made for our trailer. The cards match my quilt! No indication it's a SS teaser gift, but then, who else would send something? If's it's from my Santa, you have me baffled! Which, I'm sure is your sweet intent! lol! Thank you! I love them and was thinking yesterday morning, when I went to get a notecard from my desk that I was running low and needed to pick up some more. Purrfect timing!!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:41 pm

WOW some festively delightful Secret Santa gifts that came your way. How much FUN is this!!!!! These are definitely Sweetness of Joy as Izzy said - ENJOY!!!!

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:27 am

Chriss played delivery person from my SS and brought me a pack of Gutemann thread. All wrapped in a piece of quilting cotton. All the colors and different so that is helpful! I bought a pattern yesterday for a row of houses quilt. I will use the piece of fabric in that quilt so I will always have a memory of the day! Thank you SS!
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

mepeace2

Post by mepeace2 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:41 am

Thank You Secret Santa Got home yesterday to find a cute Halloween card with a cute poem inticement.
It also contained a really pretty fat quarter.
Katy

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”