Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

CHRISTMAS IN JULY LOTTO - Quilters Choice of Blocks and Sizes - EVERYONE WELCOME

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
TeresaK

CHRISTMAS IN JULY LOTTO - Quilters Choice of Blocks and Sizes - EVERYONE WELCOME

Post by TeresaK » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:37 pm

Good morning!!! And afternoon 😁😁😁

We had a great month. Few pals but absolutely festive Christmas Blocks were made and sent. I am thrilled with being the hostess this month. I know some wonderful quilts will be made to be LOVED and HUGGED πŸ‘πŸ‘

I know you all have more Christmas Blocks in your stash or easy to make Blocks from your fabrics so I decided to choose 3 Winners - Yea!!!!! They are ....

LORI - KATY - TERESA

THANK YOU ALL FOR A VERY MERRY MONTH!!!! ENJOY 😊
Hello All!!! Mary has given me the green light to enjoy our ANNUAL β€œCHRISTMAS IN JULY” LOTTO BLOCK PARTY!!!! Can you BELIEVE IT??? IT IS JULY already - WOW!!!!!
* This is NOT a SWAP. It is a place to find new or old block(s), pick some Christmas Fabrics. Stitch them and send them to me to Receive tickets and possibly WIN enough to make a CHRISTMAS QUILT!!!!
* Sign-ups let me know who wants to have FUN unless Emergencies get in the way. COMMUNICATION is the Key, Please
* Block size: A variety of sizes that equal a 12.5" Block. Your choice. An assortment would really be DELIGHTFUL!!!! The More the Merrier :) :) :)
(1)12.5"+; (2)6.5" x 12.5"; (4)6.5" unfinished blocks. Keep separate.
* DO NOT SEND ME A BLOCK that is NOT the RIGHT SIZE, Please
This is a learning place to enjoy sewing a block, new or old, while still following the instructions of your pattern. Here is an assortment of Christmas Blocks I made extra from Years past. Dissapearing 4-Patch and Mixed 12.5" blocks. I have no idea why they are so small.

* Fabrics: Joyous Christmas Print's and TOT's. Candy Cane, Houses, Aprons, Friends, Joy, Gingerbread, Music, Colorful lights on Christmas trees, Wreaths, Inspirational Words, etc... The list is endless!!!!!
* Please TEST your fabrics to check for bleeding. A MUST!
* NO SOLIDS
* Very Light Metallics are OK BUT No GLITTER Please
* NOVELTY is PERFECT especially for Fussy cut's
* If you use a fabric like Stripes/Checks please line up the ruler on the line of the Pattern to keep it straight.

BEFORE MAILING - - -
* PLEASE MEASURE to Check that your BLOCK(s) ARE the correct sizes.
* DO NOT SQUARE
* PLEASE "Name Tag" each block in the front TOP corner and Place ALL in a LARGE BAGGIE. Mailing labels are great for this :)
* Please send $$ Money to help send to the winners. PayPal is OK. Free to Friends and Family
********* YES I am a stickler for Tracking #'s. THANK YOU!

WAYS to RECEIVE your WINNING tickets. I LOVE a BIG BOWL of Tickets
* 1 ticket = Sign-ups
* 1 ticket = for each block
* 2 tickets = if you make a set of each size.
* 2 tickets = if your blocks are in my hands by the 30th of July
* 1 ticket = for any Christmas Poetic bribes :) Optional

CHRISTMAS HALLMARK MOVIES BEGIN on JUNE 28th - MERRY STITCHING!!!!
TeresaK - Teresa; 6 large, 8 small
Oasis - Linda; 4 large, 3 small
MaryQ - Mary; 5 large
MePeace - Katy; 6 large
Zfatcat - Lori; 3 large
Last edited by TeresaK on Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:21 am, edited 4 times in total.

maryq

Re: CHRISTMAS IN JULY LOTTO - Quilters Choice of Blocks and Sizes - EVERYONE WELCOME

Post by maryq » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:06 am

You gotta know I'm IN!

WeSignificant

Re: CHRISTMAS IN JULY LOTTO - Quilters Choice of Blocks and Sizes - EVERYONE WELCOME

Post by WeSignificant » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:30 am

Going to try real hard
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:31 am

Welcome Valerie and Mary πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I k ow you will have lots of fun choosing your block and fabrics. You can make the same block as you are in the Swap πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

mepeace2

Post by mepeace2 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:04 pm

I am in LOL Unless all blank turns loose like this last month. What a spring.
Katy

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:27 am

Hi Katy. It is the time for miracles so grab some festive fabrics, some great music or Christmas movies on Hallmark and quilt away!!!!!

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:17 pm

I have to focus on my swap blocks but hopefully their will be time left. I found some really cute patterns

mepeace2

Post by mepeace2 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:48 am

I got one 12 inch one done Yippee Not July yet
And Christmas in July starts today on QVC LOL

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:42 pm

Teresa with Dad sick I think I will have to drop out. My time will just not be there. I am expecting him to be at the nursing home at least a month

Oasis

Post by Oasis » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:17 pm

OK.....here goes with my first post!

Teresa....if you haven't already received my blocks, then you should get them Monday or Tuesday. Some are over sized and can be cut down. Some are under sized and can have a border/edge added to make larger. :)
Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

Return to β€œSwaps, Round Robins, BOM”