Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

BOM 2019

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
Wandalynn

BOM 2019

Post by Wandalynn » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:21 am

Hi there I'm new here on quilt in a day. Wondering if anyone will be starting a BOM in the New Year??

Oasis

Re: BOM 2019

Post by Oasis » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:59 am

Good Morning.....I was looking for El's block of the month also. I see that she is doing it over the Face book account this year.

Go to the top of the site and click on "EVENTS". A menu will drop with the information of her block party for 2019.

There is a "LOTTO" every month here in this discussion that you could join. MARY chooses a block and gives the instructions of color/size and other items. You can make up as many blocks as you would like. You get a ticket put into the draw for every block you send to her. Then at the end of the month she draws names and they win the blocks that all have sent in. You can look through the past LOTTOs by their headings. It is a lot of fun and sometimes pushes a bit to try something that might not have been tried before.

Welcome!! and hope to see you in the discussions!!

Linda S./OASIS
Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

TeresaK

Re: BOM 2019

Post by TeresaK » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:37 pm

YES = Please join us over in the Lotto each Month - We would LOVE to have you come sew up some Blessing Blocks and possible WIN enough to make a LAP Quilt!!!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”