Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

DECEMBER Lotto - A FUN/EASY block - HAPPY NEW YEAR! Packages delivered. Have FUN!!!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
maryq

Re: DECEMBER Lotto - A FUN/EASY block - HAPPY NEW YEAR! Packages delivered. Have FUN!!!

Post by maryq » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:16 am

My blocks are on the way!

But I'm so bummed.... I had looked at my picture and noticed that the outside white triangles didn't line up right with the corners, so I fixed them. But now when I look at the picture again... the inside white corners aren't lined up either! darn.... darn.... darn.

Well, to who ever wins …. so sorry!

TeresaK

Re: DECEMBER Lotto - A FUN/EASY block - HAPPY NEW YEAR! Packages delivered. Have FUN!!!

Post by TeresaK » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:52 am

Hi Mary. Thanks for trying to fix your blocks. Do Not be Bummed. I should have added that you should fold your square and lined it up with the point of the center. I know they will be awesome in a quilt. They arrived today!!!! Love your fabrics, strips and FQs. Fingers crossed!!!

Hi Katy. You Blocks arrived as always I love your choices of fabrics and the treat is YUMMY!!! Love the Gingerbread 🌟🌟 How did you know I LOVE Chocolate Turtles. Melt in your mouth yummy 😋 I am still on Weigt Watchers so a tiny bite a day will work beautifully 🤗👏🤗👏🤗

I have 6 now added 7 strips and 2 FQs for the extra points 👍👍👍I have my fingers and toes crossed 🤞👏👏👏😊😊😊

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:41 am

Linda - I was wondering if you were going to sneeak in quietly in the last week. It is always a surprise!!!!! I LOVE your blocks. Great fabrics. You did wonderfully for not being comfortable with scrappy.
Thank you for the card and the sweet words. It is music to my ears when I see someone enjoy learning new blocks and liking them. You have been a blessing. THANK YOU HUGE for the Bag made from a Lotto a few months back. What a SURPRISE! It is LOVELY!!! I will enjoy showing it off :) :) :)

Just in case someone sneeks in quietly towards the end of the month I will keep this Lotto Open until the 31st.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!!!

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:43 pm

Not going to get them done unfortunately. Every time I go to sew, I do more ripping. Darn chemo brain. So sorry...very upset.

Flo

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:27 am

I'm so sorry you are going through this at this time or at any time. It is rough going but I know you will get to the end strong and coragious!!!
Sending you HUGS and PRAYERS and many cups of tea or coco :) You way. Wish I lived closer.

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:04 pm

Managed to get 2 blocks together...will get them in mail Monday....is it too late?

Flo

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:58 am

Flo I read your post about Chemo Brain, so reminded me of my sister. She used to say that all the time. It was like she was here with me again. Know that we all rip things out (me maybe more than others) and finished beats perfect every time. I would be more than pleased to have a block from you regardless. Think of you often and prayers for quick recovery.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:28 am

Not going to vship blocks. As I compared mine to pic, all my points are chopped off. I did something wrong.

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:42 am

I would welcome blocks from you. Even if less than perfect, they are made and submitted with good intentions. I say, send them in. We will embrace your efforts.
Hugs
Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:43 am

I would LOVE to receive your blocks. Please mail ASAP with a tracking number :) :)

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”