Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

AUGUST Lotto - ALL Blue and White 9-Patch - The 4 WINNERs ARE - - - -

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
fabricgirl

Re: AUGUST Lotto - ALL Blue and White 9-Patch - The 4 WINNERs ARE - - - -

Post by fabricgirl » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:50 am

I'm crossing everything when is the big day this is the 1st time for me.

Lois

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:17 pm

Thank you all for your kind words of care. I did recover from the heat exhaustion by the next day. Definitely came out of the blue. One minute walking, next on the ground - WOW. I wanted to go on a ride at the Fair but not this one LOL!! Life is moving forward and changing everyday.

Mary - No warts. It is Plantar Faciitis. Pain in the heal and shoots up the leg. We went for a second opinion and this Dr agreed with Dr. Katz but added one more option. I could have the out-patient surgery to release the plantar. I would be off my foot for 2 weeks. Great time to put my foot up and sew with the left foot :) OR I could have the same PRP (Platlet Rich Plasma) shot using my own blood. Same thing we did for the tear in the deep muscle in my left side. It has been only a month and the Dr said it would take 6-8 weeks to see any kind of healing. The good news is Shadow is doing good. He has developed a watery cyst at the top of the pin. This will pop in which we take him back to the Vet. He is doing well in his recovery timeline. Still not walking on the leg which is to be expected. Rob is Thankfully staying well and has been a blessing through all these happenings.

Lois - It is EXCITING to get to the end of the month. I am still waiting for Flo's blocks and getting the finishing touches on mine. I am just LOVING the BLUE's!!!! I also have my fingers and toes crossed :) :)

Valerie - How awesome it is that your husband has a favorite color. My hubby is colorblind so it is just me to make the decisions.

Velda - Thanks for the text today. It was nice chatting with you. As I mentioned above a few decisions to make so I can move forward and walk with both feet and no pain. My faith is still strong.

Katy - Huge Hugs back to yoou!!!

scrapquilter48 - ALways hoping for the month when you will/con join us. Until then Happy Sewing!!!!

Heard from Flo - She is mailing tomorrow. They will get here in time.

Keep you eyes on the FINISH!!!!!

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:23 am

Teresa, I've had Plantar fasciitis, not at all fun. It helped me to get a dog bone, the kind with plastic points on it and roll my foot on it. Kind of a massage.

Just wanted to say I am drumming my fingers and tappin' my foot, how many days in this month anyway?

This was a great choice for a block and even if I don't win I may just make one for myself. what a great way to use up the fabric.

Chriss
Exodus 33:14

bampish

Post by bampish » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:53 am

I got my snowmen sent! Not enough time for the blues, this month. But I still love you guys.

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:01 am

Mailed today! Should have it Thurs it Friday

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:03 pm

YEA FLO!!!!! I will keep my eyes open for it tomorrow :) :) Dr's today so I will get mine finished up today.

Pam- I understand how time can get away from you if you have to many things going on. Of course your snowman come first. Can't wait to see your quilt when you finish it.

TOMORROW IS PICKING DAY!!!!! WHO WANTS TO WIN!!! The Hand of the Picker Reeeeeeeeeally wants to know :) :);

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:56 am

me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me

maryq

Post by maryq » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:28 am

You know I'm all about the BLUE

sorry Chriss… it's me me me me me me me me me me me

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:49 am

Maryq. How about we split it?

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:16 am

Teresa, I’ve had planter fasciitis too. My massage therapist worked on it but told me to get a rubber hobnail dog bone. He said well your feet on it for about five minutes twice a day. It did the trick! I was better shortly. Now, do we get an extra ticket for giving free medical advice? 👩‍⚕️

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”