Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

AUGUST Lotto - ALL Blue and White 9-Patch - The 4 WINNERs ARE - - - -

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
WeSignificant

Re: AUGUST Lotto - ALL Blue and White 9-Patch - The 4 WINNERs ARE - - - -

Post by WeSignificant » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:45 am

Happy to participate again, will see what next month brings. DH is leaving Sunday at the latest to South Dakota to do some remodeling on DS house, he will be gone nearly 3 weeks. Not sure what next month will bring.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:23 am

I checked my tracking and I see my blocks have arrived to you, Teresa.
What things are going on? Not like you to not acknowledge the packages.
I see a few others also should have been delivered yesterday.
Worried about you. Please let us know everything is ok at your house
Velda
HUGS, 💕 Vel

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:42 am

Hi ALL -
Packages have arrived yesterday and Yes, Katy's on Saturday but time got away from me and I forgot to post hers. Yesterday I went to the Fair and to JoAnn's. We got back much later because I spent an hour recovering in the Medical trailer from heat exhaustion. Came on so suddenly. BP went up to 138/88 and when my BP is usually 90/60 that is high. It took a while for it to come down, the fog and dizziness to clear my head and the shaking to stop. When I got back home I was hurting from all the walking and exhausted, took pain pills and went to bed at 7:30ish so I waited until this morning to open. My sincere apologies. I was glad I had asked our friend Scott to come and check on the kitties. He Loves them so much.

Katy - You package came on Saturday but with trying to finish a quilt and unexpected company I had forgot to post. Your fabrics are perfect. The swirls, crossstitch and blue with white leaves are great choices!!!! I am very happy you were able to join us this month :) :)

Mary - your package always comes a day before the tracking says but like said to Katy I was delayed in posting. It was also a delight to open. I Love the squares with the flowers, the polka dots, the stars and swirls were great choices!!!

Velda - Thank you for caring to see if I am ok. The PRP treatment I can see at moments we are moving forward. The Planters in my right foot we are getting a second opinion before we move to surgery for the planter to be release. Your packages arrived yesterday but you know by now why I didn't post last night. I know I have told everyone there fabrics are perfect but it is very true. Great choices especially the blue with white apples.
Everyone's shades of Blue are spot on and I am so eager to see them all come together in "Burst of Blues" Quilts or other project the winners might use them for.
Now it seems I must get a move on and sew mine together!!!! Getting used to sewing left footed :) :)

HAPPY STITCHING and THANK YOU ALL for a SPECTACULAR BLUE's MONTH!!!

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:04 pm

So glad you are feeling better. Glad you are loving the different shades of blue and white.
Sending Hugs!
Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

mepeace2

Post by mepeace2 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:24 am

Sending you hugs and prayers.
Katy

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:28 am

Teresa I hope you feel better soon.

Lois

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:11 am

Sounds like it is going to be a great month for lotto. Going to try for next month too. Hope you are all well.

Teresa glad to hear you are feeling better. Still hopi g to win, this is my husbands favorite color.

Off to work!

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:41 am

Teresa: Keep us posted as to how you are doing. I keep watching for an update.
Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:08 am

Teresa, I hope you have no ill effects from your heat exhaustion and that you are fully recovered by now. your plantar wart(s) must be pretty bad. I had them when I was 11. The doctor shot my foot full of local anesthetic and scooped them out with the tiniest little ice cream scoop you ever saw! It wasn't fun, but I could still run and play dodgeball! I hope you, too, are soon up and playing dodgeball!

We are getting close to picking time! Getting my fingers ready for crossing!

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:08 am

Crossed fingers and toes!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”