Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

CHRISTMAS in JULY LOTTO - Strip Blocks and/or Delectable Mountain - The WINNERs ARE - - -

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
mepeace2

Re: CHRISTMAS in JULY LOTTO - Strip Blocks and/or Delectable Mountain - The WINNERs ARE - - -

Post by mepeace2 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:27 am

There on there way Tracking number later

maryq

Re: CHRISTMAS in JULY LOTTO - Strip Blocks and/or Delectable Mountain - The WINNERs ARE - - -

Post by maryq » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:13 am

My blocks are on the way!

Went to PO yesterday and they should arrive in CA Monday or Tuesday!

mepeace2

Post by mepeace2 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:25 am

heres my tracking number
9500 1120 1822 8201 2332 71

Should arrive Monday
Sorry forgot my labels

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:44 pm

Maryq and Katie - both your blocks packages have arrived and WOWsers says it all. Very Merry fabrics, wonderful colors - CHRISTMAS time in the MOUNTAINS for sure!!!!! Katie - gotta LOVE the Blue and cream snowman :) :) :)

Waiting to hear from Linda to see if she mailed her blocks or if I am having a mental block. I am still looking in places where I think I would put them.

I need until the end of the month to finish mine. I wasn't liking them so seeing as I hadn't cut them into strips I unstitched them and started from the beginning. Had a life happening happen so I am a little behind. Wasn't able to finish my blue and cream quilt for the fair :( :( but it was more important to do the emergency quilts. :) :)

MERRY STITCHING!!!!!

Oasis

Post by Oasis » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:03 pm

Teresa......My 6 blocks are on their way. Mailed them this morning (Tuesday), so you should get them Wednesday or Thursday.

Would love to see the blue/cream quilt when you are finished, sounds pretty!

Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:45 pm

Linda - Your blocks arrived and they are beautiful and go so well with the others. I am so glad you sent them. I was beginning to wonder.

I had many more cut out and some sewn but I took them apart to figure out what I had missed. Life happenings took my sewing time away from me with 2 emergency quilts and the shooting of our family cat. By the Grace of God Shadow made it through the surgery but had 6-8 weeks of recovery. So I am only going to send the 4 I had already made. So tomorrow I will choose a Hand of the Picker from Church.

Blessings to you ALL for making it a wonderful month of Christmas Colors and delights.

mepeace2

Post by mepeace2 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:20 am

Thank you Hand of the picker. And Thank you Teresa

bampish

Post by bampish » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:20 pm

Oh, how cool. These are awesome blocks! Thank you!

Oasis

Post by Oasis » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:47 am

Received my blocks yesterday (Friday). Can't wait to put them together.
Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

Oasis

Post by Oasis » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:40 am

After receiving these, I started laying them out and ended up making this top. It isn't backed with batting/flannel yet, but I won't get to that till fall, (cooler weather). So decided to go ahead and post it. Teresa, Thank you for hosting our Christmas in July LOTTO each year! ;)

Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”