Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

JUNE LOTTO Winners are!!!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
zfatcat

Re: JUNE LOTTO Winners are!!!

Post by zfatcat » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:11 pm

I have 2 more cut and ready to sew. I think that's all I'll do.

Lori 8-)

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:31 am

SHERRY - Mary is leaving for an unexpected trip to Alaska to visit her daughter so I don't know if she had time to see your question, so at the risk of overstepping, I will give you what answers I can and hope they are correct. As always, the deadline for lotto blocks to reach our hostesses is by the end of the month. Drawings are the last day of the month. I believe Teresa is hosting in July and plans a Christmas theme. As of now, Mary will be hosting in August and I think she does plan another block from the Pioneer book, using Civil War or pioneer-type fabrics.

A big thank you and welcome home to your son! You must be over the moon excited!!

Mary z

Quiltmom

Post by Quiltmom » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:51 am

Maryz thanks for your information. Maryq was able to e-mail me before she left so she knows about my "good" problem. I look forward to doing August's lotto since I already have that book and lots of CW fabric. Also hope I can do the July one with Teresa. Would like to get into the groove of doing some of these lottos and also some swaps.

I get to pick my son up next Wednesday afternoon at the Fort Wayne airport. I have him for 2 weeks before my DIL and 2 grandsons get here from Okinawa. I should be able to drive him crazy long before that. Will be so glad when they are all here and I have my 2 sons, DIL and my 2 Grandsons all here at once.

Thanks again Maryz for the information and have a good weekend.

Sherry

bampish

Post by bampish » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:19 pm

Hey, can somebody email me Maryq's address? Email only stays a month, and I didn't save it. OOps. Pam

bampish

Post by bampish » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:20 pm

I had two, but one just isn't good enough. So I am only sending one. I know it is against the rules, so don't put in any tickets for me! But at least I have one to send.

bampish

Post by bampish » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:43 am

My block is set to arrive Monday. Tracking: 9505515838168174119472
This block was a good one for me. It was a learning experience.
Pam

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:24 am

Mary texted me and said she can’t get QIAD in Alaska. So she asked me to please tell you all hi. She said she will be home July 2 and will draw names then. So, between you and me, I take that as two extra days to get blocks to her!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:40 pm

Time really got away from me. I had everything set to go and then I made a mistake in my cuttings. BooHoo Wish If only I had known I would have fixed my mistakes and sent more than 1 block - :(
I did send 3 Christmas FQ's along with it. Is to arrive on Friday.

maryq

Post by maryq » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:10 am

GOOD MORNING GIRLS

I'm HOME... and what a fun treat. to come home to packages of lotto blocks. Haven't even had time to open all the mail yet, but will do that shortly and then draw names. I have a list of chores a mile long to do, but before I even empty the suit case... I want you all to know that I appreciate your patience with me...

I will be doing August... as even though I am traveling to Alaska and Canada... I'll be home on August 2nd.. Just have to finalize what block etc.

In the meantime.. Have fun with Teresa's July Block!

bampish

Post by bampish » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:14 am

Welcome back, Mary. I am glad you had your travels, safely! I bet you had some fun.

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”