Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

JUNE LOTTO Winners are!!!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
purrfect-lady

Re: JUNE LOTTO Winners are!!!

Post by purrfect-lady » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:57 am

Mary, I popped my blocks in the mail yesterday. They should arrive Monday, though with the capricious nature of the Post Office, no guarantees! lol!

Oasis

Post by Oasis » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:27 am

Here are my 6 blocks.

All Know about the Civil war was learned from the movie GONE WITH THE WIND, so hope the colors are OK. I remember one of the armies had gray with a red sash (I think). ;) Fun blocks Mary!

Linda S.
Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:40 pm

I need to go grab my box of fabrics and see what I can come up with. Lori
Lori 8-)

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:23 am

Love this swap, Mare. Gave me a chance to dive into my stash of Civil War fabrics! One of these days I plan to make the entire UGRR quilt using those fabrics, but this gave me a little taste of working with those lush colors and prints. Thanks!

maryq

Post by maryq » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:53 am

Wow... You gals are doing great!!!

Maryz... IT's Monday! I'll be watching for the mail man!

Linda (Oasis) GREAT blocks. The confederate army wore gray with red sashes. Not that I'm a Civil War buff, I just remember it from movies. When I was a kid my dad took us all to Gettysburg.. what an awesome place.

If you have Pioneer Sampler book.. Check out the block for Illinois... MIGHT do that for August lotto... another super easy block with flying geese! And since y'all have your CW / pioneer fabrics out!!!

Thanks so much gals for all your participation!

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:11 am

MARY, I'm still loving the CW fabrics. But I don't have that book, so can't check out Illinois yet! Guess I'll just have to find my patience somewhere and wait.

Oasis

Post by Oasis » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:20 pm

Hi Mary....mailed my blocks this morning (Thursday), will possibly get to you on Monday.

Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:33 am

I am off today on a 3-week trip through Oregon, but will be watching when I can for more blocks here. And of course, crossing my fingers that those picking hands pick my name!!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:25 am

Picked up 3 fabrics to work with the ones I have. Silly me only had strips. Fun to have a reason to go shopping. Happy I found what I did. They didn't have to many choices. I was surprised.

Mary - have FUN on your camping journey. Row by Row starts on the 21st!!!!!! Wonder if you will be close to any shops participating :) :) :)

Quiltmom

Post by Quiltmom » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:03 am

What is the last date that the blocks can be sent to you in time? I have been so busy getting ready for DS2 and his family getting out of the Corps and coming here that I really haven't had time to do any of the sewing yet. DS1 was here for the last 3 days so that killed that.

May-be I had better just wait and do the blocks for the next swap. Are you going to still be using the Pioneer Sampler book?

I also checked the new Row By Row for this year and didn't like the musical theme and the patterns so will not be participating in it. Still haven't got last years done anyway. So many projects and so little time. LOL

Sherry

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”