Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

MAY LOTTO - Choices From El's Free Patterns Plus - Summer Bright Colors - CONGRATULATIONS go to ...

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
TeresaK

Re: MAY LOTTO - Choices From El's Free Patterns Plus - Summer Bright Colors - CONGRATULATIONS go to ...

Post by TeresaK » Wed May 23, 2018 7:09 am

WOW you all have had a time with this and things going on around you.
Pam. How lucky we are to have You Tube to turn to to fix our problems with our machines. Thrilled you were able NOT to loose your screws, get your machine back in order and make some more blocks. Sounds like someone rally wants to win!!!!

Mary. Happy to hear you are feeling better now and that you had a Son with you to help get you to the right place for a complete and full recovery!!!

Katy. Busy time for you. How did you do at the Show?? Did everyone like your snowman??? Hope you got a picture of you with it.

Thanks all for letting me know you mailed and right before the deadline date to get the extra Birthday ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿฐ ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽ‚ tickets - YEA!!!

How is everyone else doing?????

mepeace2

Re: MAY LOTTO - Choices From El's Free Patterns Plus - Summer Bright Colors - CONGRATULATIONS go to ...

Post by mepeace2 » Thu May 24, 2018 1:28 am

Mine will b mailed out tomorrow

bampish

Post by bampish » Thu May 24, 2018 1:32 pm

Mine didn't get mailed yet. They waited for payday! Mom is mailing them priority tomorrow morning. She promises she will get a tracking number. It is 6 blocks and a few little bits of things.

bampish

Post by bampish » Fri May 25, 2018 10:01 am

expected delivery Tuesday, May 29th!
Pam

mepeace2

Post by mepeace2 » Fri May 25, 2018 10:25 am

my tracking number 9500 1116 0482 8145 0587 07

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Sat May 26, 2018 6:01 am

Happy Birthday Teresa. You should get an extra ticket for having a birthday. Lori
Lori 8-)

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed May 30, 2018 8:37 am

Thank you Lori. It was a Fun-filled day with calls from family and going out with friend for All you can eat Ribs and they were sooooooooo good. Lots of GREAT cards especially my Hubby and Courtney. They hae a nack for finding the PERFECT ones.

Pam - Received your blocks - Yea!!! They are wonderful. If I win there will be verigated quilting in the solids - Sweet!!! Thank you also for the birthday/hostess gifts. I LOVE THEM!!!

Mary - Your blocks arrived also. Love your choices of fabrics and colors. They will go so well with the others :) :) :)

Lori - THank you for the birthday wishes. I know how time can go so quickly and get away from you. I am working on a quilt that should have been finished last friday - Ugh.

Waiting on Katy's. It said - arrived at our USPS facility in BAKERSFIELD CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER on May 30, 2018 at 9:50 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination. No mail today so it will be tomorrow the 31st. Just in the nick of time!!! BOING - BOING - BOING!!!!!

Then I will have the Hand of the PICKER pick the winning names - YEA!!!!!

bampish

Post by bampish » Thu May 31, 2018 11:09 am

How cool is that! Thank you. I bet these blocks are fun.

maryq

Post by maryq » Thu May 31, 2018 12:05 pm

Hey Look .

I won! How cool is that? 9 blocks will make a perfect Hospice quilt and the bright colors will be very kid-friendly!

Thanks everyone!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:59 am

Pam. Mailed your blocks this passed Saturday. Hope you love them as much as I do.
Maryq. I sent you a PM.

Thank you ALL for a wonderful month of colorful blocks.

Canโ€™t wait to begin my June Blocks

Return to โ€œSwaps, Round Robins, BOMโ€