Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

MAY LOTTO - Choices From El's Free Patterns Plus - Summer Bright Colors - CONGRATULATIONS go to ...

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
TeresaK

Re: MAY LOTTO - Choices From El's Free Patterns Plus - Summer Bright Colors - CONGRATULATIONS go to ...

Post by TeresaK » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:50 am

Just checking in to see if Pam recieved her blocks. Have PMd her but thought I would post it here as well.

Happy Stitching!!!!

bampish

Re: MAY LOTTO - Choices From El's Free Patterns Plus - Summer Bright Colors - CONGRATULATIONS go to ...

Post by bampish » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:08 am

lol. I got them, today. I work the times the post office is open, except for Saturdays. But I was away camping last weekend. My aunt picked them up for me, today. Thank you to everybody who participated.

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:18 am

Wonderful news!!! It's been a long time since I have been camping. Sounds like you had a great time. Thanks to your Aunt for picking them up. How sweet of her to do that for you. :)

I will be waiting eagerly to see the baby quilt you will make. How special it will be!!!!

Happy Stitching!!!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:29 pm

WOW Pam - Delightful Baby Quilt. Definitely going to get LOTS of Cuddles and Kisses!!!!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”