Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

MARCH Lotto Block - Roundabout Star - CONGRATULATIONS to the WINNERs - - - -

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
TeresaK

Re: MARCH Lotto Block - Roundabout Star - CONGRATULATIONS to the WINNERs - - - -

Post by TeresaK » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:59 am

YEA Mary and Lori - Wonderful blocks. Love the colors of the Stars and the scrappy of the HST's and the 4-patches! A GREAT MONTH this will be :)

Katy - Lovely happy to hear Shirley is joining us this month. Thanks for letting me know :)

Sonya - If you can join us GREAT but if you do not have the fabrics and want to sit out that is perfectly OK. No pressure ever here :) :) :)

zfatcat

Re: MARCH Lotto Block - Roundabout Star - CONGRATULATIONS to the WINNERs - - - -

Post by zfatcat » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:43 am

Thanks Teresa. I have the Accuquilt die for this block, so it was super easy.

Blocks are on the way. Tracking #950010003460806800013

Lori
Lori 8-)

larynx
Site Admin

Post by larynx » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:07 pm

Teresa...you are a sweetheart :)..after looking at the other blocks I am confident I have the right fabrics..I never made it to my destination Saturday so no new FQ's, no soup or raisin cream pie...so some other day to look forward to that.

So please put me down for at least 2sets but I hope to make more..I will try to make a sample tomorrow...

((((Hugs))) Sonya

And like others have said...these blocks are really pretty...and I'm ready for Spring!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:35 am

Hello All - Sorry for the delay in posting. Abbie has been missing since Tuesday night and my heart is grieving so much that I just didn't feel like sewing. Abbie was always with me in the sewing room and in the quilt room in her special place. We keep looking for her and calling her but get no response. If you could keep her in your prayers I would love that.

Lori - I saw the tutorial using the AccuCut. I wish I could afford the automatic one because my hands do not have the strength to crank the others. Happy you are having FUN playing wiith yours.

Sonya - I am sorry you did not reach your destination. There was a reason but we never know it until down the road a while. Happy you will look forward to the perfect day you will be there. I have you down for two sets - YEA!! Looking forward to seeing your sample.

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:38 pm

Teresa, I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope she shows up. It heartbreaking to hear she's missing.
Lori 8-)

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:30 pm

ABBIE IS BACK!!!! She is a bit thinner so we are fattening her up little bits at a time. Everyone is Thrilled! Shadow has his chasing buddy, Spot has her teasing buddy, Rob has his computer and outside buddy and I have my sewing buddy back. The little sewing I did was always in tears because Abbie wasn't in her box. The Dear Lord definitely heard my cries. It was an incredibly difficult emotional time driving around the neighborhood and calling her over and over. I did meet alot of neighbors and they were so very kindhearted. I'd like to say she is now an INDOOR cat BUT the old adage about Cats Rule the Home is True. One look at her stare sitting by the door and I had to open it. LOL! So now that all is back to normal - as normal as it can be - we will move on to happier times.

Lori - Your blocks are Splendidly Spring!!! Great choices that look better in person. Thank you for sharing some 1930's fabrics. You are an ANGEL!! I am so so so so so so behind on my Log Cabins Forty Fabulous blocks. I was going to do the 30's but deciding which fabs when there are SO MANY!!!

We need to all "WELCOME" Wanabquilter!!!!! SHe sent me a message asking questions. I know you will ALL fill her in and make her feel WELCOMED!!!

ANYONE STILL HAS TIME to make some a set of blocks this month. Same block - different corners. They need to be in the mail to me by the 26th - 2 weeks - YEA!!! Your decision but we would LOVE for you to join when you are ready!!!!

HAPPY "LUCKY" STITCHING!!!!
ST. Patricks Day on the 17th! My DGS, Spencer's 9th Birthday on the 16th!!!!

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:00 pm

Teresa, I'm thrilled Abbie came home. Ruffle her fur for me.🐱
Lori 8-)

mepeace2

Post by mepeace2 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:11 am

Flowers HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I would say daffodils. They brighten my day

I have one block done. I finished my log cabins and I am now working on my lotto blocks then back to last 8 blocks in new quilt. Got to get done and put together by end of April

maryq

Post by maryq » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:16 am

Just got back from PO. My blocks are on the way. Should arrive to CA. on Monday

tracking 9500 1127 9122 8074 1078 80

Favorite Flowers.... Gladiolas.... My Dad would plant over 400 bulbs every spring....and dig them up every fall..

Oh and Pansies too because my Mom loved pansies.

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:37 am

WOW! A number of busy stitchers!!!

Lori - my heart is very full having her back. She definitely has a hold on me. Don't forget to post your tracking number and your favorite flowers for the extra tickets. You and EVERYONE 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Mary. Thank you for the heads up. I am an eager beaver in wanting to see them ALL!!! I answered your PM about next month Lotto. Can't wait to chat 😀😀😀😀

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”