Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

MARCH Lotto Block - Roundabout Star - CONGRATULATIONS to the WINNERs - - - -

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
mepeace2

Re: MARCH Lotto Block - Roundabout Star - CONGRATULATIONS to the WINNERs - - - -

Post by mepeace2 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:43 am

I got one set done but not going to send right now Who knows might have time for another one.

Rose92

Re: MARCH Lotto Block - Roundabout Star - CONGRATULATIONS to the WINNERs - - - -

Post by Rose92 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:15 am

Teresa:

Four sets have been completed. Will send them out on Monday. Here is a picture.

My favorite flower is the rose (hence my forum name). My grandmother grew roses and she passed on the love of roses to me. I have always grown them, no matter where I lived. Currently I have 9 in my backyard, ready to burst into bloom by April 1st.

**Linda

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:40 pm

I see we are stitching away making some BEAUTIFUL BLOCKS!!!!

Katy - You are so right!!! Time might give you a chance to make more. Just make sure you watch the dates. Wouldn't want you to mail to late.

Linda - Beautiful blocks!!! 4 sets - YEA!!! I have 5 rose bushes and trees in my backyard. I have a brown thumb so I am always extastic to see them bloom. I always panic when I cut them back thinking I have gone to far and I KILLED IT - LOL!!

Back to quilting a quilt and getting ready to stitch away some more of my own blocks especially if I hope to win this month. Oh Hand of the Picker please pick my name :) :)

HAPPY LUCKY STITCHING!!!!

larynx
Site Admin

Post by larynx » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:25 am

Linda and others...your all blocks are really beautiful...

I haven't given up yet...but I will say if I do get a couple pairs done..(and more if possible...I want to win!:))...they will likely not go out till the 26th..but I'm going to still try!

Sonya

Rose92

Post by Rose92 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:26 am

Mailed an hour ago. #9505513015328078119760

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:04 am

Sonya we are routing you through your stitching time! YOU GO GIRL!!!

Linda. Thanks for the info. Looking forward to seeing them 👍👍👍

Worked on mine yesterday at Jamie’s. Got the sections for four more stars ready to stitch together with more pieces cut out for more. Happy I have more time to play with them.

ENJOY!!!!

mepeace2

Post by mepeace2 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:55 am

Shirleys tracking number

9500 1120 1822 8080 2001 04

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:44 am

Mary - WOW! WOW! WOW! Your blocks are wonderful but it is your stitching and points that are AMAZING!!! I think these are the BEST blocks you have ever made not that the others were bad but these are - WOW! Thrilled you had the ruler and was able to join us!

Katy - Thanks for letting me know about Shirley's mailing. How many sets did she make? Her hand stitching is always beautiful!!!!

It is RAINING!!! Perfect day to finish one quilt aand then clean up both (2) quilts and get them back home to their loved ones. Then I will be back to finishing mine by next Monday or sew ....

I also get to APPLY for SOCIAL SECURITY - YEA!!!!!

morgans4

Post by morgans4 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:23 am

Wait! The center square FINISHES at 4 1/2" doesn't it? Doesn't that make it a 5" center? I'm confused now.

Well, I watched it again and I see where my mistake was. She started to square it to 5" but El said no... so she squared it up to 4 1/2".

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:46 pm

I am so happy to hear you are not confused anymore. Definitely a great feeling. Hope this might mean you are joining Iain this month. Still plenty of time to whip up a few and pop them in the mail 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 YOU GO COTTON PAL!!!!!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”