Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

MARCH Lotto Block - Roundabout Star - CONGRATULATIONS to the WINNERs - - - -

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
mepeace2

Re: MARCH Lotto Block - Roundabout Star - CONGRATULATIONS to the WINNERs - - - -

Post by mepeace2 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:07 am

Here is my tracking number
9500 1120 1822 8082 2010 17

Shirley and I each sent one set. Sorry did not get more done but my back still throwing fits

TeresaK

Re: MARCH Lotto Block - Roundabout Star - CONGRATULATIONS to the WINNERs - - - -

Post by TeresaK » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:44 pm

Almost time!!!!!
SATURDAY is picking day so get your blocks mailed as soon as possible!!!!!

Sonya. We are sorry to loose you this month but we all know how life can get in the way of sewing. I know you will be back when the time is right for you.

Linda. Wonderful blocks!!! I Love your choices of fabrics! They go together very well.

Katy - Delightful blocks you have sent - Thank you! I know how busy you are with the show. You chose great fabrics! Did you and SHIRLEY get together??? You both chose GREAT Fabrics to show off your stars :):)

I finished 2 more sets giving me 4 sets. I do have the Star sections for 5 more but didn't get to making any more. I will have to take my chances with the tickets I get with my 4.

I am waiting to hear from Joanne. I don't know if she was or is sending any blocks. I will hold off until I hear something or SATURDAY ARRIVES - WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:29 am

Congratulations ladies.
Lori 8-)

Rose92

Post by Rose92 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:08 am

Wow! I am so blessed today...picked to be a winner! I definitely will make more of this block to make a bigger quilt. Thank you all!

**Linda

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”