Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

February Lotto- - -And the Winners are!!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
QuiltGram8

Re: February Lotto- - -And the Winners are!!

Post by QuiltGram8 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:33 am

Great to hear from you Teresa. Hope you are doing better these days.
Looking back at all the pictures and beautiful colors. This is a great block. This one will remain a favorite of mine. So many options for placements and arrangements. Hugs to all.
Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

mepeace2

Post by mepeace2 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:45 am

Ok Teresa You win. I started looking at my schedule. Gish First the show (almost got stuff done} then clean house for spring then into gardens. But I am leaving time to sew this year not taking a break from sewing LOL Of course I signed up for Eleanors class . I think I need therapy . HELP
Katy

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:49 am

Going to meet with my sew group tonight and try to sew a few up. Getting ready to fix breakfast and then will find a flashlight and head out to the shed to find some fabric.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

maryq

Post by maryq » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:49 am

Oh My goodness

Has this ever been a fun for Lotto for me! You should see all the gorgeous blocks I have on my counter! I'll take a photo and post when I get them all laid out!

Thanks girls for making my first Lotto so much fun. I just love getting packages in the mail--even if I won't be able to keep them all!

I know you are super anxious for drawing. Here's the problem, I'm just me here, so I don't have anybody to help me draw the names--just to be on the up and up. SO I can have my siblings help me draw on March 3rd when they come to my house for our annual "Mid Winter Beat-the Blahs Indoor Picnic" OR I can draw all by myself on Feb. 28th .

What do you think?

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:18 am

Either way works for me. I trust you either way.
Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

Oasis

Post by Oasis » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:35 am

I agree with Vel, either way is fine with me. And I also trust you. ;O) Have fun at your picnic!!

Linda S.
Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

mepeace2

Post by mepeace2 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:40 am

Either way works for me.

My tracking number
9500 1120 1821 8047 1139 05
Delivery date 2/20

Katy

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:25 pm

It will be FUN to have your family pick this month.

Other options for the future could be to put all the tickets in a container and when you go shopping, to the bank or the grocery store, your hairdresser or to church. Let someone pick a name and put their name on the back of the ticket so you can tell us who they are. It is a great conversation starter and who knows you might get to know another quilter.

When I had the shots in my back the Dr's team got a kick out of picking the Winner's names plus it made them see me and talk to me instead of talking to themselves. I hated that. Made me feel like a number. Roll her in, roll her out. Ugh Now I am learning new ways to get there attention. :) :) :) Hopefully I will not see them for at least 6 months :)

BUT back to the Lotto - Mary, now you know why I LOVE the LOTTO sew, sew much!!! Thank you for taking February for me. You did beautifully. I am glad you had a great time. You picked a great block and everyone had a great time and that is the whole purpose of the LOTTO.

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:15 am

MARY, you do it however you want to. You are the boss of the lotto this month! I know everyone trusts you just fine. But if you want other people involved in the pulling, have your grandkids do it or go visit your old work (if you're ready for that! lol!) Or maybe the couple that is interested in your house will come by again and they can pull tickets while they buy houses. ;o)

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:03 am

I have 3 done (5 really but don't like 2) so will try and get in the mail this weekend. Hope they will be okay. Mary can you PM me your address.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”