Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
FarmChick

Post by FarmChick » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:11 am

All the blocks are lovely! I don't know if I'll do a quilt or some runners... So many decisions. I have them relaxing on my design wall in an on-point configuration using all 13 blocks, so that's definitely a possibility.

Denise, thank you so much! You are so thoughtful. Now I'll have to use a wine glass more often instead of a fruit jar for my beverages! Or maybe I'll just use it with my mug... Thank you again!!!

Thank you, Mary, for hostessing! Hope your first time won't be your last now that you've gotten your feet wet! See you in Lori's swap!!! I've always been intrigued by Amish quilts and modern quilts. This will be homage to both styles!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:39 pm

Great swap! Great blocks! Great Hostess!
Thank you Mary for the treats and to Denise for the wine coaster. Well definitely need these when putting the blocks together.

I have some heart blocks from a lotto so might combine them. Time will tell.

Thank you ALL!!!

maryq

Post by maryq » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:46 am

My blocks arrived! Oh my gosh, what a gorgeous assortment of sweet heart blocks! After chores are done today, I'm going to get them squared up and ready to go! What a darling quilt these blocks are going to make! Found some white on white with little hearts at Joann the other day--perfect backing!

Thank you Maryz, for taking on this project...The coaster is so cute and of course a Snicker bar is always a nice treat.

Thanks to all of you that joined too!

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:12 am

MARY, glad you received your blocks! Now we just need to hear from Denise and hopefully her blocks will arrive soon. I put my top together and posted a photo over in the PHOTO section. I love how it turned out!

DouceFleur1

Post by DouceFleur1 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:37 am

I just checked my USPS tracking #. It indicates that my item is being processed by Customs Canada. I will receive sometime next week. Can't wait to receive them.

Maryz, I saw your quilt top. it is so beautiful. Love your border fabric.

Vinae, Miriam, Teresa and Maryq, you are welcome!! xoxoxo

DouceFleur1

Post by DouceFleur1 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:08 am

Woo Hoo!!! I just came back from the post office and my blocks are here!!! They are all so beautiful. Thanks everyone for your blocks. Thank you Mary for the treat and for letting me be part of your swap.

You can wrap it up!!!

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:50 pm

Denise, so glad your blocks arrived! I guess we can now call our Valentine swap CLOSED! Have fun with all your beauties, ladies! I loved mine and since I did an extra set, I have enough left to make a table topper, a runner, or a smaller quilt for my tea table. Enjoy!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”