Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

secret santa check in

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
Quiltmom

Re: secret santa check in

Post by Quiltmom » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:10 pm

Tina so sorry that you haven't heard from your Elf that she received her Secret Santa gift yet. That is so weird that she hasn't picked up her mail in over a month. Even if it is "junk mail" she must have a lot of it. Makes me wonder if she is sick or something. Really strange.

Linda you are a really sweet person to step up and send something to Caroline so she has a gift.

Did everyone finally get a gift or is someone else still missing theirs? Can't imagine signing up to participate and then not sending anything.

Sherry

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:33 am

Tina, I do not know who your elf is but wonder if there is something wrong. Is she posting anywhere on the site? Hope she is okay.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:25 am

Mary Q has been I'm touch several times with my elf, no she's not sick our anything wrong. She used to be on the forum a few years back and then left and then came back for SS and hasn't been back on. And as far as I know as of this post weekend she didn't send to her elf.
Tina

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:21 am

Wow, guess I don't know what to say.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”