Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

2018 - JANUARY LOTTO BLOCK - Modified Churn Dash - PICTURE POSTED - Please take a look and comment!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
larynx
Site Admin

Re: 2018 - JANUARY LOTTO BLOCK - Modified Churn Dash - PICTURE POSTED - Please take a look and comment!

Post by larynx » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:09 am

Teresa...please put me down...can't promise how many but I will go for 4.
Will send them Tuesday or Wednesday....
Wanted to make sure I'd have time before saying...

Sonya

Will send you a pic or try to post as soon as I put one together...

maryq

Re: 2018 - JANUARY LOTTO BLOCK - Modified Churn Dash - PICTURE POSTED - Please take a look and comment!

Post by maryq » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:04 am

Love seeing the pictures!!!

Still haven't figured out how to post pictures the new way, but might get to that today. I have 5 blocks ready to mail and pieces to make a few more... maybe I'll whip up a couple more today!

Will probably mail tomorrow, as I will definitely have to go to town for groceries soon!

larynx
Site Admin

Post by larynx » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:33 am

Teresa...May I use 2 different WOWs in the same block?...I ran out of my polka dots and only have my butterflies...they are very similar in weight and shade...(one WOW is for the center patches and one WOW is for the four squares) all center whites are the same fabric...
I will wait to continue until I hear back...

Thanks!..Sonya

mepeace2

Post by mepeace2 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:20 am

Mine will be mailed out Friday.

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:00 pm

My apologies for being missing. I was gone all day Monday sewing with friends and a Dr Appt that lead to another test and then Tuesday spending time with my friend from Minnesota. I'm sorry for the delay.
If anyone would like my number please let me know or you can Facebook me as that is attached to my phone as well. Please remember I am California Time :) :)

Sonya - So glad you are joining us this month!!! YES you many use both WOW's :) Will love seeing the butterflies along with the polka dots!

Mary - WOW 5 blocks. If you need help with pictures please send them to my phone. You have my number.

Katy - Did you stick with the 2 or make more. Please let me know so I can post it. I hope you did not overdo yourself making blocks. I would'nt want to hear of a relapse. You have worked so hard in getting better.

Here are the 3 blocks I have made. 2 new and my first one. Hoping to make at least 1 more. The green one is NO WHERE near that dark. Silly camera
Looks like you ALL are enjoying making this block - My anticipation is mounting!!! Courtney will be hear soon. Might have her pick a name this month!!!

mepeace2

Post by mepeace2 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:13 am

Here is my tracking number 9500 1120 1822 8017 1774 79
Should arrive Sat

maryq

Post by maryq » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:13 am

My blocks are on the way! Sorry I forgot to Photo before I mailed.

Made a total of 9 (I think )

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:00 am

Thank you for the tracking number Katy.
9 blocks Mary! This is such an awesome block and easy. Looks like you were on a roll!!
Well keep my eyes out for the blocks to arrive.

Almost time! 11 days to get them to my door - YEA!!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:57 pm

Mary and Katy - Your blocks have arrived and I LOVE THEM!!!! Wonderful Fabric choices for the occasion. A quilt or any project will love them!!
THank you both for joining this month.

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:18 pm

Shirley - your block has arrived and it is sew very precious!!!!! Glad you could join us this month!!!!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”