Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Secret Santa Opening

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
sweetpeadesigns

Re: Secret Santa Opening

Post by sweetpeadesigns » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:49 pm

Dearest Suzette,

You are very welcome! I am so glad that you are enjoying your gifts. I am looking forward to everyone having a merry Christmas and I feel sure that all will receive something by the end of the week.

Hugs and Merry Christmas to all!
Linda H

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:54 pm

Good Evening,,I opened my gift and recieved a beautiful gift from Joyce,,A shawl, some vintage fabric, placemats and mugrugs, and a Christmas Santa pattern and a wonderful sheep ornament which went right on my tree...I am amazed at the thoughtfulness and care put into these gifts..Thank you so much,,,XXXOOO

there is joy in receiving but also great joy in giving also.

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:01 pm

I will also wait for everyone before opening.

Vinae and Carolyn, I'm sorry your packages haven't arrived yet. Hope they show up this week. Also hope your Santa's have checked the tracking making sure they are heading in the right direction.

Maryq, you work so hard to put this on for us each year. I so appreciate you and your determination.

Chriss
Psalm 91

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:11 am

There was no unwrapping to do with my gift as I chose it myself with a gift certificate from Lea from my LQS, Nancy's Quilt Shop. And I got 3 yards of red/black buffalo check fabric to use to finish my plaid/lodge quilt when the current swap is over. It was exactly the fabric I wanted to use and when I walked into the shop and saw the bolt sitting in a special display, I knew I had to have it! So thank you, Lea! What a smart gift and just the right size, too!

javin22

Post by javin22 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:15 am

I am so surprised! When I got home from the Dentist yesterday, there was a package on my door step. The note said "Not Secret, Just Santa" on it. I couldn't figure out who delivered it. It thought the bag was left by people in my church, so I opened it. I just got on here this morning and Jana left me a pm saying a bird told her that I need to check my front door. I was just in tears when I opened each cute gift. I can't thank Jana enough for going to all that trouble and expense, shopping for me to pick out all the wonderful lodge things and other cute and yummy things, and driving out to my house to deliver this wonderful surprise and for MaryQ and any others that may have been involved to make sure that I received a gift. And again for the surprise gift card from someone else. I feel very spoiled, and cared for. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Merry Christmas. :D

I hope Carolyn will get a package today..

Pilot2b

Post by Pilot2b » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:36 am

SORRY THIS CAM UP TWICE, THOUGHT I HAD LOST IT.

bUT LEARNED YOU REC'D YOURS YESTERDAY.

FABRIC GIRL: You should have had another package delivered to you. Did you just receive the book? That certainly took ages to get to you. That was the teaser. Please let me know ASAP. Will go down to my car and get the tracking! Hugs,

Hugs,

Helen

Pilot2b

Post by Pilot2b » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:53 am

JAVIN: I am absolutely overjoyed with my gifts and wish I could show them, but will have my care givers computer friend help me do it. If it were possible for me to jump thru this screen and give you a hug, I would
In my Santa box she had 4 beautifully quilted Christmas placemats. The fabs were glorious, as John Denver would say, they were FAR OUT! Also a plethora of charms to make a nice tree skirt. Beautiful set of fat quarters in radiant fall colors. An adorable journal tablet - I use this quite a bit for notes, etc. Then, my favorite kind of candy.

Dear Javin, I am thrilled beyond words, you are a blessed lady indeed.
Many thanks
Many, many hugs,

Helen

Pilot2b

Post by Pilot2b » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:17 am

FABRIC GIRL: You should have gotten the big Santa package by now. But, I believe it was the teaser, that the time it took to get to you was too long. I will go down to my card and get the post office tracking slip, and see where it is. If it doesn't come in next few days LET ME KNOW!!!. I will promptly send you a replacement.

Hugs,

helen

javin22

Post by javin22 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:31 am

Helen- I am glad you like them. :D Enjoy, Merry Christmas, Vinae

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:55 pm

I received a package today of November lotto blocks! My SS sent them to me! Thank you so very much, they are so cheerful and Christmas-ie! I'm beginning to wonder if my SS has a spy camera on me LOL I was just telling my DH the other day that I need a new runner for our couch that we sit on and would really love to have one for Christmas too! These are going to be for that! There's a perfect amount to go from side to side! Thank You so Much SS! I still don't know who you are hehe, soon though :o) I haven't taken my box out yet to have the boys help me open it, I'd like to wait until Carolyn has hers.
Tina

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”