Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

November Lotto - How Charming - Almost Closed

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
FlorenceM

Re: November Lotto - How Charming - Almost Closed

Post by FlorenceM » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:45 am

My best friend is a gal named Sharon McVay. We have been best buddies since the 3 Rd grade....far too many years to count. And yes, when I get back home we still drive our families nuts by getting in trouble together.

Flo

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:09 pm

If a set is 2 blocks, I have 8 sets done and will mail this week.

If a set is 4 blocks, 2 of each I have 4 sets....

Flo

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:15 pm

WOW Flo - a friend since 3rd grade and still are, that is beyond my imagination. So tell me more so I can live in your memories. WHat kind of trouble and sweet things did you do. Inquiring minds would LOVE to know!!!!!
Love your fabrics. Such sweet snowmen. 2 blocks is a set so you have 8 sets - YEA!!! Will put it down but don't forget to give me the tracking number for the extra ticket :) :);

Rose92

Post by Rose92 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:29 pm

Mailed today. Tracking # 9505513015317317077909, due Wednesday.

**Linda

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:06 pm

Linda. you sew much for the tracking number!!! I know they will be coming by sleigh for I will keep an ear out for them landing :)

Today was a MOST FESTIVE DAY!!!! 4 packages arrived!!!! WOW did I have FUN opening them. My Spirits lifted up very high!!!

Secret Santa #1 and #2, Katy and Shirley - Beautiful Poinsettia's along with Holly Jolly Ho Ho Ho, Animals, Snowman, Candy Canes and so many more Christmas Fabrics that definitely will bring smiles to those who receive them. Please tell me where you go shopping!!! I feel like I am missing out!!! I will keep everything crossed for your tickets to be picked.

Shirley - Thank you also for the picture you sent with the blocks. Your blocks are indeed beautiful just like you are but next picture I really need to see a bigger smile!!!

This Custom quilt is taking much longer than I had anticipated but I am hoping for it to be off the frame tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest because I have a PT appt tomorrow afternoon. I haven't seen my sewing room in weeks - AHHHHHH I miss it LOL!!!

Merry Stitching!!! I know mine will be finished by Picking time and Decembers block choice will be out right after Thanksgiving :) :)

Oasis

Post by Oasis » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:47 am

Mailed mine this morning (Tuesday).

Tracking #: 9400110200828571507291
Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:40 am

Thank you for the update Linda S. - Very eager to see what Fabrics you ordered to make more blocks. Your first blocks were perfect!!!

Everyone has chosen SPLENDID fabrics for this month. I must play before I organize and send them to there new homes. They are singing some great Christmas tunes!!!! Now to just find some help in putting up our lights this year. Finally had to take down the old set that was looking pretty worn out. Courtney hung them many years ago when she came home on a school break. Bless her heart dearly!!!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:44 pm

It was a GREAT day in California City! Rained in the early morning for just a little bit. Not long enough!!! WHen I got back from Tehachapi there were 2 packages!!
Thank you Linda S - your blocks are wonderful. I definitely LOVE the Church. Wish it was closer to me. I would love to go in it. Nastalgia :)

Thank you Linda W - Your package arrived as well. Your fabrics are just as wonderful especially the Mugs of Hot Chocolated with Whipped Cream!!!

They are all playing very well with the others. Love the Christmas Tunes!

I will be working on mine this weekend and next. The Custom Quilt will definitely be off the Frame tonight or tomorrow AM. Just have 1.5 side borders - YEA!!!!

MERRY STITCHING!!!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:23 am

Hello to you ALL!! Time is yet again flying by and the busyness of the holidays are upon us. Carolyn let me know she is unable to stay with us this month. She will be missed but I know she will be back when time allows.
I haven't heard from Pat yet. Hoping to soon.
Not sure if Flo has mailed. I will find out soon.

I will be working on mine this weekend along with binding a table runner, finishing 2 sleeping bags for my Grandsons 2 Elfs on the shelf, getting the next Quilt on the frame and breathing. Not to mention burying all the threads on the custom and turning under the backing and sewing to the Prairie points.

Merry Stitching!!!!

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:45 pm

Will hit post office Monday...got busy yesterday and they are closed Saturday.

Flo

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”