Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Secret Santa Teasers

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
Pilot2b

Re: Secret Santa Teasers

Post by Pilot2b » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:29 am

WHO MENTIONED THEY THEY HAD RECENTLY BOUGHT BATTING ON SALE. WHERE WAS THIS PLACE/ THANKS

HELEN

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:14 am

I got a message from a helper elf that my pkg from me to me was a teaser:) hee hee so you know I wasted no time opening that lil guy right on up. OOOO to sweet no really sweets just for me:)

Izzy

thnx santa Im enjoying a werther's right now :) my fav!!
🐐izzy

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:22 pm

Oh Izzy so yummy! On the Moda Bake Shop they have an awesome pattern for those mini charms and it's fast and has the WOW factor!

My Secret Santa sent me another perfect card yesterday with another hint :) I don't know who is playing LOL I don't know who you are yet SS but I want to Thank you from the bottom of my heart, you've really made me feel loved and have given me huge pick me ups! Looking forward to finding out who you are! ♡

Tina

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:49 am

Tina I sew will check out site for pattern. The fabrics are sew pretty in this lil bundle:)

Izzy

🐐izzy

toekeyotow

Post by toekeyotow » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:40 am

Izzy...You are one lucky gal, could you by chance post a picture of your SS fall block that you were gifted. I too just love seeing all the fall colors and blocks.

Joan

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:55 am

Joan here are my beautiful blocks I got as a teaser gift from my SS. I have laid them out several times. I think I will use these in a larger quilt for my bed. I may make some more to go with it or add to another set I have of fall inspired blocks.

They are just lovely:)

Izzy
🐐izzy

toekeyotow

Post by toekeyotow » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:53 pm

Izzy, Thank You for sharing. What a nice teaser gift, it will make a perfect quilt. Adding a few more will make it larger in no time.

Sweet...Joan

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:19 am

Oh Joan no problem. I am telling you just getting those lotto blocks would have been plenty good for me:) I love love love fall fabrics and those are icing on my Christmas cake for sure!!! My SS could not have hit me any better;) also my teaser will go great with a table runner I want to make for Christmas:) I am in 5th heaven with her choices for me:)

Izzy
🐐izzy

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”