Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

October 2017 Lotto Block - Scrappy Zig Zag - PACKAGES MAILED - Arrival Date is Saturday

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
mepeace2

Re: October 2017 Lotto Block - Scrappy Zig Zag - PACKAGES MAILED - Arrival Date is Saturday

Post by mepeace2 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:04 am

One block done A few more to go

sweetpeadesigns

Re: October 2017 Lotto Block - Scrappy Zig Zag - PACKAGES MAILED - Arrival Date is Saturday

Post by sweetpeadesigns » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:42 am

Working on blocks today. Planning to participate this month.

Hugs,
Linda H

sweetpeadesigns

Post by sweetpeadesigns » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:49 am

My Favorite pie is Apple (apple of any kind). I do not make my own pie crust, never have. I buy them already made.

Hugs,
Linda H

Rose92

Post by Rose92 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:03 pm

Here is my first block done. 8 more to go. I managed to find 9 different fall fabrics and 9 different tone on tone. Yeah! Now to get them all finished among painting the new sunroom, gardening and keeping DH company on his excursions.

**Linda

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:45 pm

Well lets do this a second time and hope I don't loose it UGH.
WELCOME SECRET SANTA #2!!! Happy to have you with us this month :) :)

Linda - What excusions are you going on with Hubby. Sure hope they are FUN!!! I know Rob likes to go on short road trips but with the rising cost of gas lately we are trying to hold off. I would like to go visit my new grandson, Ayden.
LOVE your block! Very pretty prints and YEA you found 9 of each!!!!

Chriss - I know busy so no worries here. I know you will come join when you are ready.

Katy - Wish you were still on FB. I could reach you faster to tell you about Block #2. I'll call you in the AM. Have Therapy/Chiro Appt at 11:20am

Linda H - Hope you also didn't get to far in your block making either. I did leave you a FB message. Here is your picture of your first block. Looking forward to seeing those other fabrics you showed me. I am an eager beaver :)
My Apologies to everyone for the error. I really kept looking at the blocks. Hmmm

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:46 am

TERESA, so sorry too hear about mistake in the block pattern. When I laid mine out I saw that the zig didn't zag but figured they needed to be set in a certain way and I didn't take time to experiment. A mistake never occurred to me. Wish I'd spoken up.

As always, when you want to send me a message, texts or e-mails come to me instantly on my phone and my phone is always with me. I rarely am on FB and since I'm new and clumsy to Messenger I usually let it sit until I have time to goof with it - generally a day or two.

mary z

toekeyotow

Post by toekeyotow » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:18 am

Here are two of mine. Joan

toekeyotow

Post by toekeyotow » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:40 am

Teresa, can you tell me what book this pattern is in. I posted a picture of mine.

Thanks, Joan

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:17 pm

Joan - Thank you for posting a picture of your block. Wonderful fabrics and colors in your blocks. I have always wanted to make a zigzag quilt and always looked at Eleanor's but trying to do hers in a scrappy look would be confusing. I came upon this zigzag quilt online. It stays within the ZigZag theme so ... now you know the rest of the story :) :)

Thank you Linda for making the rest of your blocks opposite the blocks that Mary made. WOW - by chance do you want to win this month??? grinning.

Mary - I didn't text because I was late that night and I know what it is like to be woken up in the middle of the night so I posted it here for you to know what was going on. I do have your phone#. THanks

I will be working on the rest of mine on Monday.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a November block? Christmas fabrics?
Please let me know what you think :) :)

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:30 pm

Half way through the month and we are on a roll!!!
Still plenty of time to bring a friend and have more FUN!!!!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”