Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

An El's 30's Sampler Swap....All received CLOSED

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
zfatcat

Re: An El's 30's Sampler Swap....All received CLOSED

Post by zfatcat » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:29 pm

top is done. I'm going to use the cracker box block on the back for my label. It has a large area to put my info, which is perfect.

Lori 8-)

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:01 pm

Lori, that turned out really pretty! Thanks for sharing! I like that idea of using the cracker barrel block for your label, I did that once with one of our Christmas swaps, I had combined 2 swaps and used one block with a big area for my label it, it works great! I think I'll copy that for this quilt too, thanks :)
Tina

DouceFleur1

Post by DouceFleur1 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:18 am

Lori, I love your choice of colors for sashing and inner stones. your top is beautiful. Great idea to use the cracker box block for label. Thanks for sharing!

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:51 am

LORI, that is awesome! You got it all together quickly. I like your arrangement and the fabrics you chose for sashing, borders, and cornerstones. your label idea is a good one, too. How do you plan to quilt it?

mary

toekeyotow

Post by toekeyotow » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:15 am

sent twice, ooops

toekeyotow

Post by toekeyotow » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:17 am

Lori, Boy you are quick. Love seeing a swap come together as a quilt. I too am going to steal your idea with the cracker box block. Perfect for writing group info on it. I just took my block over to share with my neighbor. She loves seeing everyone handy work. She really loves the peach and mint colors.

Joan

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”