Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

SEPTEMBER LOTTO BLOCK - Picture of Tina's Beautiful Quilt - WOWser !!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
morgans4

Re: SEPTEMBER LOTTO BLOCK - Picture of Tina's Beautiful Quilt - WOWser !!

Post by morgans4 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:20 pm

Sent my 8 blocks Friday. I think they said they should get there Tuesday.
Joanne

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:40 am

Should be shipping 4 blocks Monday or Tuesday. I am back!

Flo

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:14 am

I'll try and get some done this week. We had out tile floor removed and our bath is being completely redone. My house is a mess. I desperately need some cotton time. Lori
Lori 8-)

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:26 am

Joanne. Will keep a close eye watching for them. I always love the last week of the month when blocks start arriving and bring me such Brilliant Fall Colors 😁😁😁

Flo is also with us. Still settling in her new home but found her stash and sewing machine and stitched up 4 blocks this month. Yea!! Happy to see you sewing again. Brightens up the heart ❤️

Lori. How exciting to be doing some remodeling. Hope you are able to get your Cotton time in. Does a world 🌎 of good for the heart ❤️

Linda H. Great to talk to you on FB. I also had to do a "What?" Moment on the October thread. Caught me off guard wondering if I had posted the October thread in my sleep LOL 😂It actually is from 2015. Flo put her WINNING blocks together. Will wait to put the last borders on for now. I would dearly LOVE to quilt it for her. 😉

Happy Fall Qquilting!!!!

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:59 am

My blocks. Will mail Monday/ Tuesday

Flo

Rose92

Post by Rose92 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:46 pm

Fall Fair Story:

Having grown up in a big city with a Dad that never took us anywhere, except camping, I was never exposed to a Fair. So I never attended a real Fall Fair until I moved to the Central Valley 25 years ago. That first year of rural living we attended every little town fair that was around us. We loved the smallness of them, the "hoky-ness" of them and the true components of a Country Fair, animals, plants and home-ec stuff. The Big Fresno Fair used to have this too. However, over time it has morphed into just a cheap junk and thrill rides fair with only a nod to animals and agriculture. Maybe we are just getting old, but the fairs around here seem to have lost their charm. So a Fall Fair is no longer one of the things I look forward to.

**Linda

QuilterontheMt

Post by QuilterontheMt » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:49 pm

Fall fair memory

Our church hosted a fall fair every year. I remember going with my mom and brothers when I was in preschool. I won a gold fish in a game and brownies in the cake walk. One of my brothers won in the three legged race with one of his friends. I don't remember much else about that specific fair. I do remember we went every year until our church closed a few years later.

sweetpeadesigns

Post by sweetpeadesigns » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:39 am

Hi All,

Working on them, trying to hurry! lol

Hugs,
Linda

sweetpeadesigns

Post by sweetpeadesigns » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:43 am

Fair Memory:

My first fall fair was in Illinois. I went with my friends: Mary and Debbie. I'd never seen anything like it. Tractor pulls, lots and lots of different breeds of all types of animals, crafts that had been judged (all kinds), food galore. It was such a wonderful day. I remember it very fondly!

Hugs,
Linda

larynx
Site Admin

Post by larynx » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:45 am

Will go out in the morning...be back later for Fall Fair Memory❤️

Teresa...I will text or PM you later, also..

((((HUGS)))) Sonya

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”