Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

AUGUST Lotto Block - GRANDMOTHER's FAN Block - Almost PICKING TIME!!! PICS ADDED

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
AliceCharms

Re: AUGUST Lotto Block - GRANDMOTHER's FAN Block - Almost PICKING TIME!!! PICS ADDED

Post by AliceCharms » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:09 am

Please count me in!

shelly322002

Re: AUGUST Lotto Block - GRANDMOTHER's FAN Block - Almost PICKING TIME!!! PICS ADDED

Post by shelly322002 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am

Hi, can I just add...

***The quarter circle needs to be from a 7" circle not a 6" circle as stated in the picture...

Hope you don't mind me adding this info Teresa!!!

Hugs xxx J xxx

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:42 pm

WELCOME HOME Linda - It is always a great feeling to come home. You had alot to do while you were away. I hope you can relax and enjoy some Cotton time.

WELCOME Cindy - Splendid to have you join us this month and every month that interests you. I would love for you to tell us the story of your Forum name. It sounds very charming :) :) :)

Thanks for the heads-up Jacquie on the corner size. I changed it in the picture.

AliceCharms

Post by AliceCharms » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:55 pm

Thanks for letting me join, I'm excited!

Hello, Jacquie, across the pond - pretty blocks!

Alice is my rescue kitty, named after fave character, 'Alice Morgan' in fave show, Luther. Charms for that little candy gem for quilters, the 5" charm pack.
Cindy in OH

Rose92

Post by Rose92 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:09 am

Teresa:

Can you give me the measurement of the space between the lower right edge of the W/W and the right blade top edge? It should be the same in the upper left also. It is needed to keep them all uniform in case anyone wants to connect them into a circle. Thanks.

**Linda

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:59 am

GREAT QUESTION LINDA - Thank you for asking!!!
I reposted a picture to include the measurements in the block.

shelly322002

Post by shelly322002 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:13 am

Hi all, my 4 blocks are heading out next week... P&P for July/Aug will be with you end of next week!
xxx J xxx

Oasis

Post by Oasis » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:23 am

Hmmmmm, what happened to all the pictures? Or is it just my computer.

Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:45 am

Cindy - Thanks for your heads-up on the numbers. Made the changes and reposted a picture with the right numbers.

Jacquie - Sent you a PM with the info on PayPal

Linda - Sent you a PM with the change info.

This is the FINAL Revision. I believe we have this part of the Challenge Conquered. Now we just need to enjoy stitching up some beauties!!!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:54 am

Because of the TIME DIFFERENCE it is easier for you to reach me by FACEBOOK (Teresa Kittredge)PM's. Please Friend me.
MESSENGER or TEXT ME.

Please PM me an easy way for me to reach you with any answers to questions you have.

THANKS!!!!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”