Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

CHRISTMAS in JULY LOTTO - Variation of QIAD Mountain Block - Jacquie & Joyce ?

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
Rose92

Re: CHRISTMAS in JULY LOTTO - Variation of QIAD Mountain Block - Jacquie & Joyce ?

Post by Rose92 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:07 pm

Blocks arrived today...they are all so lovely. I am visualizing all sorts of options for setting them all together. Thanks for your hard work everyone!

**Linda

JayKay

Re: CHRISTMAS in JULY LOTTO - Variation of QIAD Mountain Block - Jacquie & Joyce ?

Post by JayKay » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:46 am

Wow.....have been so busy, have not been able to even read much less respond.
Imagine my surprise when a package containing beautiful Christmasy blocks arrived!

Thank you to all the participants, our illustrious host, Teresa, and the hand of the picker for choosing my ticket. Beautiful blocks everyone.

Joyce

shelly322002

Post by shelly322002 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Hi all, I popped in on my parents last night while out and about on my rounds (home support route) only to find that my lotto blocks had arrived!
Mum and I had a lovely time arranging the blocks to see and admire. What a lovely selection of Christmas fabrics and colours!
Mum especially loved the Poinsettia block!! Funnily enough Mum buys us all a Poinsettia each Christmas but it appears that Mum is the only one who knows the secret of keeping them alive! lol...

Thanks to all for a lovely 'Christmas in July'!
A huge 'thank you' to Teresa for the lovely card, butterscotch and my adorable 'INSB Sue' and making this 'sew' much fun!!
Love and hugs! Jacquie xxx

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”