Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Row by Row is On the Go in 2017! All have received:) thanks for playing again this year:)

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
TeresaK

Re: Row by Row is On the Go in 2017! All have received:) thanks for playing again this year:)

Post by TeresaK » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:27 am

YEA!!!! I have been eagerly awaiting and now I have only a few more days of anticipation and then HAPPY ROW DAY!!!!!

Thank you Izzy for a wonderful swap. You did a great job!!!

Quiltmom

Re: Row by Row is On the Go in 2017! All have received:) thanks for playing again this year:)

Post by Quiltmom » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:28 am

Izzy got my RBR envelope today, and the patterns are really "neat" and beautiful. Can't wait to get started on some for wall hangings and some to make a quilt. Thanks for doing all sorting and mailing stuff Izzy. You are a good person!!

Also thanks to Sonya for the extra patterns.

Sherry

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:04 pm

I got my patterns today...very cute...thank you Izzy

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:21 am

Thank you, Izzy, I received my patterns last night.

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:14 am

I am so glad you all are getting them :) I tried to pick some special ones for each of you :) Hope I hit some of your likes :)

Izzy
🐐izzy

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:56 pm

I have mine. Great Patterns!!! Thank you Izzy for the wonderful book. Has wonderful quilt patterns on them definitely worth trying.

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:57 am

Teresa figured you could use some ideas for blocks for lotto:) Thanks for sending in so many patterns and winning the prize for it:)

Izzy
🐐izzy

Quiltmom

Post by Quiltmom » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:38 am

Going through all my RBR Gifts today. They are all so really nice. Will be working on these this winter after Christmas is over and I am staying in for the "crappy" weather. They are all so perfect and will go with the ones I got for me perfectly. Will give me a chance to use of some of my brighter fabrics that I haven't used.

Thanks again Izzy for heading this project and those of you who gathered the patterns. I know I really enjoyed going to the Amish Quilt shops and getting the ones I sent. Bribed my DS1 with a meal so he would drive me to them since he lives in that area. Free meals always work great as bribes. LOL

Sherry

larynx
Site Admin

Post by larynx » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:46 am

I'm sorry, all...I've been on a roller coaster lately and haven't been able to check in appropriately...
For those who thanked me for sending in the excess of the patterns I knew I would likely not get to...you all are so welcome!...
Thank you, Izzy ...for doing this swap...it's always fun and forces me to get out and see some of my favorite shops and visit friends I don't see very often...
Looking forward to next year.
And thanks for the heads up on the woolies!...my favorite!...been down loading them!

(((((Hugs))))) Sonya

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:43 pm

Pleases forgive me if I have forgotten to thank you. My memory fails me. It is my turn to send you a HUGE Thank you for you posting the info on the Wolly Patterns. How awesome it is to be able to download a pattern. I wish they would do this for the other Row by Row. Ahhh one can dream 😀😀😀😀😀

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”