Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

International Sunbonnet Sue #3 closed All received

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
toekeyotow

Re: International Sunbonnet Sue #3 closed All received

Post by toekeyotow » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:34 pm

Tina, I got all my Sue's in the mail today. Ladies you all did a fabulous job on these. I'm so excited to see all the lovely ladies all in person. We all are going to have one fabulous quilt. A huge Thank You to all who participated in making this the fun filled swap it was. Tina a special thanks to you too for hosting it. :)

Joan

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:10 pm

My Sue's have arrived 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
Well open them up soon to admire the FABulous creativity and stitching everyone has done. I know they are all beautiful!!
Looking forward to stitching them together for next year's Quilt show👏👏👏👏👏
Great swaps!!!!!

MuseAndSew

Post by MuseAndSew » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:56 pm

I've been gone for the weekend, but got home tonight & wow my beautiful Sue blocks are here. What beauties! Thanks so much everyone!

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:11 am

I'm anxious to get home and see my sues!

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:44 am

I picked up my sues and they are just lovely:) you all did such a super d duper job. Now to put them together. I think I am going to sash mine in this years RBR theme fabrics On the Go:) Hugs and thanks to all who participated in the 3 swaps:)

Izzy
🐐izzy

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:56 am

Our mail, which was held for a week was finally delivered yesterday (a day late, but that's our mail carrier for ya!). And so I finally got my Sues!! They are all gorgeous! I can't wait to get them all together now. I have a multicolored stripe that I'm using for the sashing. They may have to wait for next winter and be a sew-in-the-trailer project, but if there's a lull in my sewing action here, I'll get on them! Thank you everyone! So fun to look through them all!

mary z

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:52 am

Jacquie, yours are on their way :) customs taking number is: LC959867461US
Not sure how long they'll take but hopefully not more than about a week?
Tina

FarmChick

Post by FarmChick » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:59 pm

My blocks are delightful! I took all of them in and shared them with Mom at lunch last week. I've made her a Japan placemat, and I have my extra Canada Sue and India Sue to make placemats for her with these Sues as well. She really enjoys seeing everyone's lovely work.

Tina--thank you so much for taking this swap on... three swaps on!... and sticking through it all with everything on your plate... your parents, caring for your GKs, new grandbaby, weddings... whew! How did you do it all? I know swaps are a bunch of work, and I sincerely appreciate all your encouragement and work through these months.

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:21 pm

Awww Chickie, you're so welcome! I've really enjoyed seeing all Sue's and all the lovely work and creations that everyone had made! Thank you all so so much! These have been great!
Matthew was born Friday night so we have a new grandson!
Tina

shelly322002

Post by shelly322002 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:55 am

Hi ladies, my 'Sues' arrived today at my parents house. Mum, Dad and I had a lovely time looking throughout hem all! My Dad said that these were the loveliest swap blocks he's seen arrive to date! Yes, they were very impressed with our talents!!

Thank you all for such a wonderful swap and Tina for being yet again a FABULOUS host!!
Who will show their finished quilt first I wonder!!??!!

Love and hugs to all, Jacquie xxx

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”