Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

MAY Lotto BLOCK - Nine Patch Party Block - Lori posted an Inspirational PICTURE of her quilt!!!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
Rose92

Re: MAY Lotto BLOCK - Nine Patch Party Block - Lori posted an Inspirational PICTURE of her quilt!!!

Post by Rose92 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:58 am

I'm in!

**Linda

TeresaK

Re: MAY Lotto BLOCK - Nine Patch Party Block - Lori posted an Inspirational PICTURE of her quilt!!!

Post by TeresaK » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:12 am

WELCOME to you ALL!!!
Joan you are sew right! This will be a happy Scrappy quilt :)

shelly322002

Post by shelly322002 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:51 pm

Hi all, It's lovely to see pictures of your blocks already made!

I already have the Kona white, but I've been rooting through Ebay to find some bright coloured fabrics and have happened to find some priced at less than £4 a metre for good quality end of line fabrics!!!
This is amazing when usually the shops here are asking for something in the region of £14 a metre here in the UK!!!
Wow!! I'm looking forward to it arriving then I can make some of these lovely 9 patch blocks!!

Teresa I love the method El uses!! She's 'sew' clever!!!! And I think it's great how you're using QIAD patterns for the lotto... Perfect!! There are 'sew' many super patterns and great ways to make the blocks!!

This is why I LOVE the lotto, it's like having our very own 'quilting workshop' each month where we learn a new block!! Even is we've make these blocks before, we're getting to learn a new easier method to make them!!

I'm sure I speak for everyone here at the lotto when I say "Thank you Teresa!! We're 'sew' lucky to have you as our host"!!

Happy stitching everyone!!
Love and hugs, Jacquie xxx

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Mon May 01, 2017 2:48 am

I will try this month. No open weekends but you never know. Biggest problem is no Kona white (or any other white for that matter) and no fabric shop within 25 miles! My Wal Mart doesn't sell Kona. Going online shopping!
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

toekeyotow

Post by toekeyotow » Wed May 03, 2017 10:28 am

I'm making some, don't know how many but I'm in.

Joan

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed May 03, 2017 11:38 am

Welcome Valerie, Ysabel and Joan!!! Happy you are excited about this month :) :)

JoAnn's has Kona and there is a 60% off right now if you want to order online. Let me know how I can help if you need it.

Joan - Love your fabric!!!! What is the top one? I can't make it out. inquiring mind would love to know.

Hoping Maryz will join us with some camping fabrics :) :)

toekeyotow

Post by toekeyotow » Wed May 03, 2017 12:29 pm

Teresa, Top fabric is just something I had a little bit left over from a few years back. I really have no idea what the name of it was.

Joan

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Wed May 03, 2017 5:34 pm

Thanks for the info about Kona at Joann's. I'll head over there tomorrow. That's a great price. Lori
Lori 8-)

sweetpeadesigns

Post by sweetpeadesigns » Wed May 03, 2017 11:16 pm

Hi All,
I've been at my Mom's with no cell service. So excited that I won in April (can't wait to make my quilt). I'm in for May, will go to Joanns and get some Kona. If we can stop running and field tripping long enough, I will do with my granddaughter (a budding quilter). Hope she and I can do together (she's only 9), but would be great fun!

Hugs,
Linda

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”