Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

MAY Lotto BLOCK - Nine Patch Party Block - Lori posted an Inspirational PICTURE of her quilt!!!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
WeSignificant

Re: MAY Lotto BLOCK - Nine Patch Party Block - Lori posted an Inspirational PICTURE of her quilt!!!

Post by WeSignificant » Tue May 16, 2017 2:41 am

3 sets done, working on 2 more which are half done. May get a few more by the weekend. Never got the white fabric ordered but did find a small piece by diving deeper into the box. We will see. 5 sets for sure.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

TeresaK

Re: MAY Lotto BLOCK - Nine Patch Party Block - Lori posted an Inspirational PICTURE of her quilt!!!

Post by TeresaK » Tue May 16, 2017 8:02 am

Linda S and Joan - Your WONDERFUL blocks arrived late yesterday. GREAT choices of fabrics!!! Will look great in any creation that is made. Thanks for joining us this month!! I know how busy you both are :) :)

MEPIECE2

Post by MEPIECE2 » Wed May 17, 2017 5:26 am

got 2 sets done will try for 5

UP DATE Got 4 sets done will probably do 6

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed May 17, 2017 7:00 pm

Thanks Katy for the Update - YEA!!!!

Will see Ysabel tomorrow so I just need to hear from Linda H to see how she and her granddaughter are doing. I am very eager to see them all!!!

toekeyotow

Post by toekeyotow » Thu May 18, 2017 6:03 am

Teresa, My card should be at your doorstep today. Why do I forget to put the $$ in when I mail the blocks. SMH

Joan

Rose92

Post by Rose92 » Thu May 18, 2017 3:29 pm

Mailed yesterday. Loved making them, would like to make my own scrap quilt this way!

**Linda

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Thu May 18, 2017 9:38 pm

Hi Joan - Got back late last night and didn't ask about the mail. Will ask Rob in the morning. THanks for the heasd-up. No worries. With life being so busy we are bound to forget things. Just glad it wasn't sommething reeeeeeealy important :) :)

Linda - This definitely is a great scrap quilt. A stash buster. Will be eagerly awaiting to see it when you are finished with it ... sometime in the future ... after the gardening is done :) :) :)

I quilted with Ysabel, Jamie and Jennie last night. A small group of us but we had a grand time!!!! Ysabel finished up 4 sets and if time allows will make more.

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Fri May 19, 2017 2:30 pm

3 more block sets made!

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Fri May 19, 2017 4:23 pm

Picked up some decent feeling fabric at walmart today. Will try for a few more over the weekend. Lots of finance stuff to do as leaving for my sister's on Friday. Will be scattering her ashes memorial day weekend.

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Sat May 20, 2017 6:01 am

9 done, 4 more sets in progress.

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”