Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

MAY Lotto BLOCK - Nine Patch Party Block - Lori posted an Inspirational PICTURE of her quilt!!!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
WeSignificant

Re: MAY Lotto BLOCK - Nine Patch Party Block - Lori posted an Inspirational PICTURE of her quilt!!!

Post by WeSignificant » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:17 am

I got mine, wonderful blocks, thanks everyone. I will be deciding soon what to do with them.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

FlorenceM

Re: MAY Lotto BLOCK - Nine Patch Party Block - Lori posted an Inspirational PICTURE of her quilt!!!

Post by FlorenceM » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:41 am

So my blocks came yesterday, but I did not get yo mailbox..it's 1/2 Mike walk round trip. So when I got there this morning, they were there and pouting..I need to hive them extra love for making them suffer.

Flo

Oasis

Post by Oasis » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:42 pm

I have put together 2 "checker board" quilt tops and a mat for my kitchen island. I received 4 blocks with yellow background and cherries. I love cherries and always have a bowl of them when in season, so I made a "checker board" with a red polka dot inner border and green leaves outer border. Very cheery for my kitchen.

Also, everyone did a spectacular job on sewing their blocks. They all just "lock" together beautifully. Thanks again to all that sent in blocks.

Linda S./Oasis
Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:45 pm

WONDERFUL WINDERFUL NEWS Linda !!! I sure hope we get to see your creations 😁😁😁. Pleeeeeeeeease?????

Oasis

Post by Oasis » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:23 pm

Testing a new picture download place from QIAD:

Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

Oasis

Post by Oasis » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:31 pm

Try again: http://postimages.org/

Guess I'm not having much luck! :(

Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:46 am

That's quite cute Linda. I recognize that fabric!
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Oasis

Post by Oasis » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:54 am

Third try:

This is just a top, no backing yet, of one of the quilts I got made from the winning 9 patch party blocks.

Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:17 am

ADORABLE Linda!!! Now to quilt it - What FUN!!!!

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:27 pm

So this is what happens when I join Teresa's lotto blocks. I get it in my head to make a whole quilt. I drafted out my pattern and finished up the top today. It's 68 1/2 x 84. I couldn't get a picture of the whole thing. It's very colorful. Thanks again for the inspiration Teresa. Lori

Lori 8-)

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”