Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

MAY Lotto BLOCK - Nine Patch Party Block - Lori posted an Inspirational PICTURE of her quilt!!!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
WeSignificant

Re: MAY Lotto BLOCK - Nine Patch Party Block - Lori posted an Inspirational PICTURE of her quilt!!!

Post by WeSignificant » Sat May 20, 2017 8:46 am

13 sets in the mail. Tracking number 9405803699300452573848
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

TeresaK

Re: MAY Lotto BLOCK - Nine Patch Party Block - Lori posted an Inspirational PICTURE of her quilt!!!

Post by TeresaK » Mon May 22, 2017 10:21 am

WOWsers to everyone!!! I am in my phone 📱 and traveling so I will write more when we get to MaryRose's home tonight. I am sew EXCITED!!!

Don't forget your story for the extra ticket!!!

shelly322002

Post by shelly322002 » Tue May 23, 2017 1:03 am

Mmmm, 'Sumer time adventure'...
When I was growing up Summer time for our family meant spending all our spare time on the river. We owned a motor boat out in the country side which was kept moored up at a 'Boat club' in Yorkshire.
I loved my time spent there, getting up to all sorts of things, things I should be doing and probably things I shouldn't be doing, but oh boy! I loved our time spent there.

The occasional weekends there would be held a 'club rally' where those who could take part would travel in there boats, moor up along side the river banks and enjoy summer BBQ's around a bonfire and play games. I have very fond memories of those weekends!! Such fun!!

Hugs Jacquie xxx

MEPIECE2

Post by MEPIECE2 » Tue May 23, 2017 6:40 am

Five sets headed your way this afternoon.

One summer A gardener grew tomatoes in the field across from our house. I mean about and acre's worth. I believe he sold them at a market. This has to be about 61 years ago. He told me I could eat as much as I wanted. Wrong thing to tell a 7 year old. So one afternoon I took moms salt not a shaker but the container of Morton Salt and headed into the field. Made myself at home and ate away. I have no idea how many I ate, but the results of eating all those tomatoes was not good. I broke out with a rash on my tushie and had to see a doctor. It cleared up eventually but from then on I have to be careful how many I eat at once.
So when I tell you I have planted 15 tomato plants they usually get given away. Or canned or frozen. LOL Not more than 4 slices a day for me.
You might say I had a strange but exciting child hood. LOL LOL

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Wed May 24, 2017 1:42 am

Tracking says mine is there
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

sweetpeadesigns

Post by sweetpeadesigns » Wed May 24, 2017 4:18 am

These nine patch blocks are so addictive to make. Way to much fun. I'm doing extras, just because it's fun. I think they would make a great quilt for anyone.

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Wed May 24, 2017 5:34 am

Mailed 9 sets today!

Flo

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Wed May 24, 2017 5:36 am

Sweet Pea I also am making extra sets to go with done hand embroidered blocks I am doing for 2 of my granddaughters.

Flo

MEPIECE2

Post by MEPIECE2 » Wed May 24, 2017 5:46 am

My tracking number
9500 1120 1822 7143 1015 18

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed May 24, 2017 5:49 pm

Jacquie. Your summers sound so adventurous and FUN. I k is you made lots of friends who would be right there beside you getting into trouble with you. FUN trouble that is.

Katy. What an interesting reaction to tomatoes 🍅Happy to know you can still eat them. So many things just taste better with them.

Thank you for the updated info on mailings. Rob and I are in New Mexico with MaryRose helping her be a bit settled with life. What better way than to help her redo her sewing room after her cabinet came off the wall. We will be home late Saturday or Sunday. It will be FUN to spend my birthday with her. She is such a Sweet Pal. It has been a joy having her as a friend.

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”