Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

MAY Lotto BLOCK - Nine Patch Party Block - Lori posted an Inspirational PICTURE of her quilt!!!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
TeresaK

Re: MAY Lotto BLOCK - Nine Patch Party Block - Lori posted an Inspirational PICTURE of her quilt!!!

Post by TeresaK » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:14 am

WOW Lori Thank you sew very much for posting your picture. These are the moments when Hosting the Lotto warms my heart and tickles my toes. You took the block and made it your own. It looks beautiful now and will be even more so when you quilt it! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

Oasis

Re: MAY Lotto BLOCK - Nine Patch Party Block - Lori posted an Inspirational PICTURE of her quilt!!!

Post by Oasis » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:56 am

Very nice Lori! I like the on point settings. I did all of mine in a checker board pattern. Thanks for posting for us.
Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

Oasis

Post by Oasis » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:01 am

Here are the two quilts I was able to make with the blocks from this LOTTO last May.

Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:35 pm

Linda, those came out nice. I'm just finishing up the binding on mine. Lori
Lori 8-)

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:37 pm

Lori - Can't wait to see a picture of yours quilted - YEA, almost finished!!!

Linda - Wonderful quilts!! Great borders added. Wish I could see a bigger picture ... hint??

These will have many hugs waiting for them. Thank you for sharing!!!!

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:02 am

Finally finished mine! Done quilt as you go no sashing. Did not like method & will not use this method again. Back is too messy.

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:39 pm

Beautiful quilt Flo ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘
Sorry you had a difficult time with the back coming out smooth. I havenโ€™t used the quilt as you go method. I have watched several tutorials and sometime might try it but I am spoiled with my Longarm and using fun designs.

I see lots of HUG ๐Ÿค— and LOVING ๐Ÿฅฐ to whoever is in possession of it.
Well done!!!!

Return to โ€œSwaps, Round Robins, BOMโ€