Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

APRIL Lotto Block - Quilter's Choice of PIECED block - Packages are mailed - Please post when REC'd

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
shelly322002

Re: APRIL Lotto Block - Quilter's Choice of PIECED block - Packages are mailed - Please post when REC'd

Post by shelly322002 » Wed May 10, 2017 9:08 am

Oh my goodness!!! I received the most wonderful package today from a very kind & generous lady here at the lotto!! I'm in awe of the fabulous blocks in this 'Springtime' collection!
Thank you!!! I hardly know what to say! They're all wonderful and I'm very appreciative of the kindness of this 'secret pal'!
I was also the lucky receiver of the wonderful 'SPRING' Block!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! These words do not seem enough!!
I'm a very happy gal!!

Love and hugs! xxx Jacquie xxx

Scrapyqltr

Re: APRIL Lotto Block - Quilter's Choice of PIECED block - Packages are mailed - Please post when REC'd

Post by Scrapyqltr » Sun May 21, 2017 4:55 am

I can't believe my block went to Scottland! I will have to add that country of where in the world did my work go to?? I have a companion block aka the first one i made and will send it to my bestie! I had also made some others that i thought would not fly in the swap but she would like as well. Can't wait to see the finish quilts.
Mary

toekeyotow

Post by toekeyotow » Sun May 21, 2017 10:19 am

Wow Mary...Scotland, now that put's taking the long way home to a new level. Glad they finally made it to your house. Let the fun begin.

Joan

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Mon May 22, 2017 9:56 am

Jacquie. 4 days to get your blocks! That is the fastest I have ever heard. Guess they sure were in a hurry to get there. Looking forward to seeing a picture even if you are just playing.

WOW 😳 a book of where your blocks go? How cool is that. Is Scotland the farthest?? Your block was absolutely amazing! Perfect for the quilt. Thanks for making it and joining us. Hope to see you in a future Lotto

Oasis

Post by Oasis » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:40 pm

OOPS,, wrong month.
Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”