Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

APRIL Lotto Block - Quilter's Choice of PIECED block - Packages are mailed - Please post when REC'd

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
MEPIECE2

Re: APRIL Lotto Block - Quilter's Choice of PIECED block - Packages are mailed - Please post when REC'd

Post by MEPIECE2 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:57 am

If I get my applique embroideries for spring and Easter You can count me in. These will be as cute as bunnies. LOl And maybe an Easter basket too.

TeresaK

Re: APRIL Lotto Block - Quilter's Choice of PIECED block - Packages are mailed - Please post when REC'd

Post by TeresaK » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:47 am

WELCOME Linda - Yes these are the combinations of sizes that all equal 12.5" blocks. You have the choice which ones to make ad which kind to make. Applique or Pieced. You get more tickets if you make all three combinations.

**** TO ALL: DO NOT STITCH the COMBINATIONS together. Put them together with a basting stitch or a pin with your label on them. THis way the winners can place them the way they choose.

THANKS Jacquie for letting Linda know.

WELCOME KATY - I LOVED your Snowmen so I know you will stitch up some beauties :) :) Alway great to talk to you on the phone :) :)

MEPIECE2

Post by MEPIECE2 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:03 am

Yeppers It is a go got my embroideries this morning LOl

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:40 pm

Wonderful news Katy!!!!! Wonder what they will look like???

To everyone: This is an either/or Lotto. You do not need to make an applique block. This is a choice.

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:31 am

I am thinking, DH going on fishing trip in April but don't have my taxes done so we will see. Exploring block possibilities.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

sweetpeadesigns

Post by sweetpeadesigns » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:19 am

I'm in! Ooh, this is fun. I guess it's time for me to stop making Jacob's ladder blocks now. I just kept on making more and more. Loving this, it will really take me outside my box.

Hugs,
Linda H

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:54 am

Welcome Linda - Thrilled to see you loved the March Lotto so much to join the April Lotto!! In my opinion I had so much FUN making Jacob's Ladder last month that I made one for this month also. So yes you may use one of your JL's for this month if you would like.

Valerie - The joy of tax time. We were fortunate to get ours finished early but Rob hasn't mailed the Fed's their $ yet. Will do that at the last minute. We can use all the penny's in interest first :) :)

I love the Jacob's Ladder we made last month that I am making (one) for this month.
ENJOY!!!

Scrapyqltr

Post by Scrapyqltr » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:16 am

I am also interested in the April Block Lotto. Sweetpeadesigns is my BFF, so she brought me into this insanity! Lucky for me, it is spring break. I needed to be able to get motivated in my sewing room. Thanks for letting me play!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:32 pm

Welcome Scrapyqltr and your very welcome! It is always a joyous time to quilt with a friend especially a BFF!!! Very happy Linda brought you along for the ride. There is no insanity here, just plain old fashion COTTON FUN soooo stitch up some of your best blocks, cross your fingers and toes, add some great stories so we can get to know you a bit better and HOPE to win some FABulous BLOCKS!!!!!
You mentioned Spring Break? Are you a teacher? Grade? Field?

THANKS LINDA - 3 extra tickets for each of you when you send in your blocks!!!!!

dsf618

Post by dsf618 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:10 am

Is everyone appliquing? I have never tried it. Could someone give me a quick tutorial?

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”